🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!cid_69172B3B487E42EF80EE93EBE8374ECF@AudreyPC.jpg

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
I guess i found a way to get rid of pesky "sales reps" at home depot and the ones that come to your home almost every day selling crap from water filters to "cookware" !!! it seems like it does not matter where i go , if i am suffering from allergies that day it seems like people get away as far as possible from me as soon as i start sneezing :laughing9: ... I'm' not kidding, its funny as heck , my wife keeps getting ticked off because the racial factor is just too obvious... once we both had allergies the same day , we went to get some groceries (we were also out of allergy meds) and while at the store she was sneezing every few minutes or so and nobody cared, as soon as i sneezed it was like the black plague was in that place and everyone started to keep a distance from me :laughing9: .......... she starts almost cussing at anyone looking , she is upset that people react to my sneezing and not to hers , i just tell her that that is what she has to go trough for marrying a hispanic man!! ::)

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A-ortiz said:
I guess i found a way to get rid of pesky "sales reps" at home depot and the ones that come to your home almost every day selling crap from water filters to "cookware" !!! it seems like it does not matter where i go , if i am suffering from allergies that day it seems like people get away as far as possible from me as soon as i start sneezing :laughing9: ... I'm' not kidding, its funny as heck , my wife keeps getting ticked off because the racial factor is just too obvious... once we both had allergies the same day , we went to get some groceries (we were also out of allergy meds) and while at the store she was sneezing every few minutes or so and nobody cared, as soon as i sneezed it was like the black plague was in that place and everyone started to keep a distance from me :laughing9: .......... she starts almost cussing at anyone looking , she is upset that people react to my sneezing and not to hers , i just tell her that that is what she has to go trough for marrying a hispanic man!! ::)

ROFL

Seems like a Bonus To Me.

I Gotta Remember to water My Eyes
& Under my Nose If anyone Knocks at my Front Door :tongue3:

Maybe Even cough or sneeze on them :D

S

stefen

You need one of those fake plastic green hanging boogers that you can quickly attach under your nose before you answer the door...

I don't see how a saleman can give his pitch with a straight face while looking at a hanger...I couldn't...

One day I was installing my lawn sprinklers and had a ball of dried PVC glue in my hand when I walked up to my wife who was talking to a new neighbor...

I stood there as we were introduced...and I raised the ball to my nose to take a smell...The neighbor asked what I had in my hand so I gave it to her...I said smell it...taste it...

Then she asked where I got it...

Yep! I said from my nose...

I thought she'd crap her chones, she screamed so loud :laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
You need one of those fake plastic green hanging boogers that you can quickly attach under your nose before you answer the door...

I don't see how a saleman can give his pitch with a straight face while looking at a hanger...I couldn't...

One day I was installing my lawn sprinklers and had a ball of dried PVC glue in my hand when I walked up to my wife who was talking to a new neighbor...

I stood there as we were introduced...and I raised the ball to my nose to take a smell...The neighbor asked what I had in my hand so I gave it to her...I said smell it...taste it...

stefen, I'll be Laughing over that all day now :D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:

;D :hello2: :headbang:DOGGONE YOU ! You should be kept in a sealed glass box with an emergency hammer hanging outside .
Since you're not I have learned to cover the keyboard before I open one of your posts :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread