The symbol has been completed

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The building and shaping is complete.Your work is done.The symbol has been encased.You can rest now.And the mind manipulation stops as of right now.I know the whole secret,even though i don't own a computer.But yes,I know what and why.And it has been a long road.I don't have to labor thru hours of information to know.Someone else finish the conclusion on your own.Did i have a experience with the download?Very much so,i landed in jail for over a month and a half and waiting punishment over what happened to me when i was downloaded.You can be used as a walking television,so each and every person,someone knows what you are doing.Before you do something wrong or evil,stop and think for a minute that something is or can watch your every moment.We are still free,things become necessary in the free world.There is so much to know.Do not go by anything that someone else says,you think for yourself.If you have evil thoughts that is your business,but if you carry out a evil thought and hurt someone then it is everyone's business.I know how i entered and were.I know what is to come.I know those behind it.I know why the phrase was given.Peace on Earth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread