The team is back and running at full speed

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bobbie is back from the frozen tundra, all of our equipment is back from repair and service and we are running full speed. We did get out last weekend and detect but couldnt post because our laptop computer's hardrive had gone out and we had to order a new harddrive, part still hasnt come in so we went and bought new computer tuesday night. So just for quick catch up from last weekend we stayed closed to home both days. we combined for a total of $35.00 in clad for the weekend the first picture here is of last weekends goodies. Bobbie found the silver pendent saturday afternoon. I found the 10k gold heart 10k earring and gold beads on sunday.
Today the weather was gorgeous with highs in low 70's, and the road was beckoning us. First few spots were picked over, just a little clad and some junk jewelry. We changed counties and things started getting interesting. 10mins into the first site bobbie pulls out a 14k ID bracelet and calls me over to show me. Shes happy and I am thrilled. Walking back to where I was detecting, I noticed I wasnt getting any signals, duh forgot I had turned my machine off when I went over to admire bobbies bracelet with her. Turning my machine back on brought signals back. bout 15 mins later I dug the 14k marriners cross out of the grass. After walking over and showing bobbie I went back and found the 14k marriner link chain not a foot from where I just pulled the cross out. Bobbie found her wheat cent there and we both found a good deal of clad there too. This place was loaded with signals.We had 3 more spots we wanted to hit before we ran out of daylight. Next spot produced the 14k Blanca ID bracelet. , One after that produced some clad for both of us and some junk jewelry. At the last spot I found the silver chain, and Bobbie found the silver ring with the pink ice stones.
So todays totals was $15.80 between us, 4 pieces of gold jewelry, and 2 pieces of silver. Bobbie found 8 pieces of junk jewelry, and so did I. We had a great day out and It is great to have my partner back in the saddle again as we go riding off into the sunset.
congrats to all that got out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1563.JPG
    DSCF1563.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 513
  • DSCF1584.JPG
    DSCF1584.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic you two!!! Lots of nice jewelry, and enough clad to pay for gas too. Congrats on your finds.
-MM-

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWWW! What a great post Dave! I know you are much happier with Bobbie back home! Those are some awesome finds too! Glad you two are back out and huntin!

Nana :)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great jewelry finds and $35.00 on top of it all, congrats! HH, Mike

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Wow Dave,,, awesome totals, and great finds, WTG!!!
You two have got to be the best treasure dig'ers out there...
When looking at your totals, and then looking I mine, I'm not sure wheather to laugh, or cry... ;D
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG Dave! You guys are a hot team!
Mike

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Back and running at full speed"...I'd say...No stoppin' ya now.Great job you two....

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
That's a lot of gold and silver!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
;D ;D ;D ;D you two !!!!! it's great to be back here,, you two are awesome !!!! ;D ;D keep em comin !!!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mowhahahahahaha the shadow see's all

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
After all those repairs you guys should feel like you've had an overhaul. ;D

That is an adorable little pink stoned ring, all of it makes me want to do the happy dance for you guys.

Congrats and thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread