The Texas Kid

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Kid,

And welcome to TreasureNet. I hang my hat in La Salle, county. Pour me one, and I'll drink to your good luck. :drunken_smilie:

Homar

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gracias Amigo!! Here's to ya!! Good luck with all your hunting Have friends in Cotulla!! Im from the frozen tundra of the Panhandle about 100 miles north of Amarillo! Hope you find lots of Gold down in the hot country ! Good Luck!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright:Welcome from the Swamplands of Louisiana:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy! Thanks for the Welcome and the lead on the search!! Good luck to you!

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a singin' pig once! Never could get her to shut up! Now Im treasure hunting and I like that much better ! Thanks for the the welcome from a state full of good people!! I have a friend in Marthaville !! But I think he has a singin' gator!! Good Luck to Ya!!

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks so much for the welcome! Look forward to learning from the pros!!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, dude. You look a lot like George Strait and you're wearin his hat. Went to grad school at Texas Tech. When I asked about those "Blue Northers" an old guy told me that there wasn't nothin between Lubbock and Canada, but two barb wire fences and one of them was down. I've never been that cold before. Mighty pretty country though. Welcome from a way too warm now Texan...

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to hear from and Ol' " RED RAIDER" Im from the frozen tundra of Dalhart, Texas and it does get a little waspy in the winter here! The summer nights here are cool and usually really nice. The summer days are like standing in front of a blow dryer!!! You know what the winter is like!! I have family in both Austin and San Antonio so I know you are from a beautiful city!! I love that country! Hope you get out and fine a good bunch of artifacts! I bet that is a target rich enviroment there! Good luck with all you do and thanks for the big Texas welcome! Oh..................George barrowed my hat!! LOL!!

OP
OP
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its' a long way from Irving to the beach,but I bet there are lots of places to hunt along the way! Thanks for the Welcome and best of luck with all your treasure hunting.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread