The Today Show - Matt Lauer & Merideth Viera Metal Detecting Video

Re: The Today Show - Matt Lauer & Merideth Viera Metal Detecting Video

Rando said:
Iron Patch said:
I'm sure that will help detector sales.

Watch at 4:07, after they comment earlier in the story about the trash she has no problem throwing the pulltab back on the beach. Just a couple of tv idiots seeing who they can mock for the day.

This...
:)

I deleted that post because I decided I really didn't want to debate this topic, but now that it's quoted... ok. ;D (I certainly meant every word)

Rando said:
Well, at least they showed the reality.

I think a lot of people see the finds in England and the like and think they are going to get rich, so they buy a detector and a number 2 shovel and go dig up parks, seeking gold bars.

It's nice to see REALITY.

Thanks Rando For Your Reply and Quote to the Quote.

Guy

Rando said:
Iron Patch said:
Rando said:
Iron Patch said:
I'm sure that will help detector sales.

Watch at 4:07, after they comment earlier in the story about the trash she has no problem throwing the pulltab back on the beach. Just a couple of tv idiots seeing who they can mock for the day.

This...
:)

I deleted that post because I decided I really didn't want to debate this topic, but now that it's quoted... ok. ;D (I certainly meant every word)

WHAT quote?
;D

"Just a couple of tv idiots seeing who they can mock for the day."

...even better the 2nd time. :thumbsup: :D

The one thing I noticed is that they seemed to be having fun even when they were digging trash. I, personally, am glad they did not dig up a big, gold ring. Maybe the dealers want to sell more detectors, but I can only imagine 20,000 more people digging up parks, sidewalks, people's front lawns at historic homes while they are outta town for Christmas...... hey, hold on. That last one has potential!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back