The True History of John Swift... Written by one who Knows .... 1894.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hearing the north pole was moving toward Siberia . If that's the case we'll be on the equator growing pineapples in the future. and as for the land in Antarctica wait till after summer . Wife was telling me a few weeks ago there was 3 space ships headed strait toward Antarctica . She was reading it on Facebook. I figure they'll land about July/August.

If they continue at the current rate and direction both poles will meet in the Indian Ocean not far from Indonesia. Currently the North pole is moving faster than was previously estimated.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hearing the north pole was moving toward Siberia . If that's the case we'll be on the equator growing pineapples in the future. and as for the land in Antarctica wait till after summer . Wife was telling me a few weeks ago there was 3 space ships headed strait toward Antarctica . She was reading it on Facebook. I figure they'll land about July/August.

Uhh what is this about space ships? Is this about the object that entered our solar system at an inordinate speed? Funny how some D.A. in an Ivy League school can say some poppycock agnostic crap and the media run with it.

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
If the poles were to flip/reverse or merge there would be massive Earth changes as far as rotation, mantle and crust would move or 'slip' in different directions causing tidal waves in excess of a thousand feet. Almost every active volcano would erupt, every fault line would sheer...careful what you wish for it would be world wide devastation on a level mankind has not seen in over 10,000 years. It would toss us back to the stone age if anyone could survive.

It wouldn't take that much for the world to go into devastation. If the U S power grid goes down we are a had country. You can't do nothing anymore if the power goes out. But you are right about the pole flip, I don't see them ever merging, but anything is possible I guess. All it would take would be a solar flare from the sun and our power grid will go the what will take pace with all the nuclear power plants ??? They will be just like the one in Japan. plus other earth up evils will take place

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEN IN STRIP MINEING I UNCOVERED ALL KINDS OF TROPICAL PLANTS IN KY TREES FERNS AND OTHERS THIS TOLD ME ONE THING THE EARTHS CRUST HAD AT ONE TIMESLIPED ON THE MANTEL THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPENING NOW IT TAKES THOUSAND OF YEARS TO COMPLETE SO DONT THINK IT WILL MATTER TO ME ONE WAY OR OTHER DONT THINK I WILL WORRY ABOUT IT

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEN IN STRIP MINEING I UNCOVERED ALL KINDS OF TROPICAL PLANTS IN KY TREES FERNS AND OTHERS THIS TOLD ME ONE THING THE EARTHS CRUST HAD AT ONE TIMESLIPED ON THE MANTEL THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPENING NOW IT TAKES THOUSAND OF YEARS TO COMPLETE SO DONT THINK IT WILL MATTER TO ME ONE WAY OR OTHER DONT THINK I WILL WORRY ABOUT IT

Me either, it is not like we could do anything about it anyway. Human pride is at the heart of so called 'man made global warming'. We have no power to alter the natural cycles of this planet much less the universe.

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
Me either, it is not like we could do anything about it anyway. Human pride is at the heart of so called 'man made global warming'. We have no power to alter the natural cycles of this planet much less the universe.

We must stay politicly correct it s not global warming anymore , it is climate change !!! lol I pesonally call it all BS !! I don't think human population has the effect on the earth like they let on. Give me a break they are even doing studies as to what effect cow farts has on the atmosphere . BS again on that. Let the big shots do without their steaks for a while then they wont be so worried about it.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those big shots might be good with us not eating meat. Maybe they wish to starve people into submission by limiting what they can and cannot have to eat...Don't ever think that they will ever do without...
Remember this, anyone calling for a ban on anything is limiting YOUR freedom, the freedom God gave each of us to do His will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions