The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

PhillipSmith

Oct 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following this thread for quite a while and I am concerned about the way certain information is being promoted on this site. First, I would like to say that I am grateful to franklin for his sincere interest in the material I have discovered concerning a possible treasure at Oak Island and its subsequent protection by the Founders of America. Franklin had permission to use the information and to teach it to others on the condition that the source of the material would be identified. The need to identify the source is not so much a concern of who gets credit for the discovery, but rather I don't want to create any additional confusion around a topic that is already confusing enough. While it is fun to offer partial information on a forum such as this, it does not help promote the true nature of the work.

On my website, I have placed all of the information concerning potential codes, both broken and unbroken ones, that may be found in the original King James Bible, The US Declaration of Independence, and even a decoded treasure map that was drawn by George Washington in 1793.

The information on my website, while it may be a little confusing, is as complete as I can possibly make it. This effort is a work in progress and all of the information is being made public as I complete it because it does not belong to any one person. I could potentially make millions of dollars off of the information I already have, but that is not my objective. This information belongs to us all and I am not selling it. You are all invited to visit the site and learn as much or as little as you want to learn about one of the most amazingly well kept secrets in the world today.

I have attempted to connect the dots between the Templar Knights discovery of something, possibly the Ark of The Covenant, at Solomon's Temple, the Freemasons and their true purpose, the secrets hidden in the King James Bible, and the founding of America. Yes, as franklin has been telling you, there are coded messages in the King James Bible and the Declaration of Independence. Some of the codes have been broken and all necessary information required to repeat the work is on the website.

Please feel free to explore and learn. I am not trying to convince you of anything, I am simply putting the material out there so that you can each come to your own conclusions. Where it may ultimately lead is unknown, but it is certainly not trivial. The information on my site is organized in a somewhat logical manner. The pull down menus at the top should be read from left to right because you will only become more confused if you don't know the fundamentals.

The website is

I am willing to answer any questions that I can, so fire away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is the whole problem with the “Oak Island Treasure” the way I see it.
first, they have found nothing of value, in fact none of the searchers have.
second, who in any frame of mind would rig a booby trap on a treasure that killed the possibility of retrieval instead of the searcher?
third, the items that have been found strongly suggest that the oak island site was an early shipyard used to service vessels, and never intended to hide any treasure.

it will take a lot more that and old coin or a “booton” to convince me otherwise.

Oct 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure you have your facts correct. I, Pirate Captain Sue, have the real backstory of the digging of the money pit below...lol...the story is indeed fantastic, with sea monsters and singing parrots. ARRRRRRRRRRR!
Sue Mcbride - Oak Island Gold.jpg

Hollyw

Jun 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Credentials mean everything. Intelligent people demand it.

Charlie I had Calculus when I was in the 9th grade. Credentials mean nothing at all. Can you see anything in what Petter Amundsen deciphered? Can not you obtain the same thing by using decrypted methods of the early 1600's. I can and I also found documents in America once deciphered follow up after Petter's work to where the Ark of the Covenant is located today.

You can not be fooled by people with no credentials. Credentials are what make the facts believable. Fools follow those with no credentials. That is just a fact of life on this planet. You may be a fair salesman to some, you may be a good speaker, it all sounds plausible however I only find you entertaining. You lost me at credentials mean nothing. This tells me that you do not value your own facts.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hollyw, Thank you. At least I know where you stand.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following this thread for quite a while and I am concerned about the way certain information is being promoted on this site. First, I would like to say that I am grateful to franklin for his sincere interest in the material I have discovered concerning a possible treasure at Oak Island and its subsequent protection by the Founders of America. Franklin had permission to use the information and to teach it to others on the condition that the source of the material would be identified. The need to identify the source is not so much a concern of who gets credit for the discovery, but rather I don't want to create any additional confusion around a topic that is already confusing enough. While it is fun to offer partial information on a forum such as this, it does not help promote the true nature of the work.

On my website, I have placed all of the information concerning potential codes, both broken and unbroken ones, that may be found in the original King James Bible, The US Declaration of Independence, and even a decoded treasure map that was drawn by George Washington in 1793.

The information on my website, while it may be a little confusing, is as complete as I can possibly make it. This effort is a work in progress and all of the information is being made public as I complete it because it does not belong to any one person. I could potentially make millions of dollars off of the information I already have, but that is not my objective. This information belongs to us all and I am not selling it. You are all invited to visit the site and learn as much or as little as you want to learn about one of the most amazingly well kept secrets in the world today.

I have attempted to connect the dots between the Templar Knights discovery of something, possibly the Ark of The Covenant, at Solomon's Temple, the Freemasons and their true purpose, the secrets hidden in the King James Bible, and the founding of America. Yes, as franklin has been telling you, there are coded messages in the King James Bible and the Declaration of Independence. Some of the codes have been broken and all necessary information required to repeat the work is on the website.

Please feel free to explore and learn. I am not trying to convince you of anything, I am simply putting the material out there so that you can each come to your own conclusions. Where it may ultimately lead is unknown, but it is certainly not trivial. The information on my site is organized in a somewhat logical manner. The pull down menus at the top should be read from left to right because you will only become more confused if you don't know the fundamentals.

The website is

I am willing to answer any questions that I can, so fire away.

www.chasingthearkofgod.com/-visit Here is the link to Phillip Smith's site with the Decipherment of the King James Version of the Holy Bible 1611, the decipherment of the Declaration of Independence and the decipherment of George Washington's Maps of Mount Vernon. And the exact location of where the Holy Relics and Artifacts including the Ark of God is located. Give his work the time it deserves before you comment. It took me three months just to go through and check it all out. There is nothing wrong with the logic and the research or the method of deciphering. I hope you enjoy it as well as I have. It is a Master Piece of Work.

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I disagree about the credentials, look at the credentials of the clintons, can't get much more rotten than that........

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
www.chasingthearkofgod.com/-visit Here is the link to Phillip Smith's site with the Decipherment of the King James Version of the Holy Bible 1611, the decipherment of the Declaration of Independence and the decipherment of George Washington's Maps of Mount Vernon. And the exact location of where the Holy Relics and Artifacts including the Ark of God is located. Give his work the time it deserves before you comment. It took me three months just to go through and check it all out. There is nothing wrong with the logic and the research or the method of deciphering. I hope you enjoy it as well as I have. It is a Master Piece of Work.
Phillip Smith's "Master Piece of Work" is based on the false premise that Francis Bacon worked on the King James Bible, and while doing so, placed hidden ciphers in it.
Of the 47 men who actually worked on the translations in the KJV, 46 were clergy, and only one was not of the cloth, the Provost of Eton, and NOT Francis Bacon.
This is just another variation on Petter Amundsen's claim that Bacon placed hidden ciphers in the works of Shakespeare, and all that pseudo history concerning hidden codes, buried treasure and Holy Relics, and centuries old grand conspiracies.
What neither Smith or Amundsen established before going forth with their numbers cipher games, is this:
Where is their proof that Francis Bacon had access to these works to be able to embed these alleged codes into them?
It is amazing that one jump headlong into belief of the alleged hidden Bacon codes, and even expand upon them, without even broaching the Bacon access question.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As always you always give the utmost attention to what is on your plate in front of you and not what is being served? It makes no difference whether Sir Francis Bacon encoded the messages or not---------IT IS THE MESSAGE THAT MATTERS.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is IF there really are hidden cipher messages in the KJV, Shakespeare, or the DOI, or if it just wishful creativity on the part of the one seeking hidden messages.
...and if its makes "no difference" whether Bacon encoded these alleged messages, why does his name keep being mentioned?
Could it be a ploy device to add a modicum of credibility belief to a baseless claim to lure in the unwary reader?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to check out research before you claim "baseless claim" The research and the decoding follow decoding methods. If you can not check anything for yourself how do you know anything about anything?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No the Ark of the Covenant was brought over by the RC's and buried on Oak Island.
Petter Admundsen has verified all of this with his research and work on the Sir Francis Bacon Ciphers and the books of Shakespeare.
Really amazing the work he has done. The naysayers can post till the cows come home about Petter being wrong and no Historian has verified his work.
I know what he has done is correct. It takes about a week to go over and over his work and there is no cause to ridicule the man or his work. Myself I think him to be a genius.

I have carried Petter's work further into our Founding Fathers and I have located where the Ark of the Covenant of God is today. May never get to see it but I will visit there in the very near future just to feel the presence of God.

Go to GoogleEarth and look at Independence Hall in Philadelphia and tell me what you see. The Ark is not there but it could have been at one time. There is a rose and cross in two diagonal lots just in front of Independence Hall. Run a line from the West towards the East, you will find that it is 53 degrees. All work of the RC. Run this line across the Atlantic and it will run you into Paris, France.
If "no historian has verified his work", how can you determine it is correct?
Claiming that Amundsen "verified" his own work is NOT VERIFICATION, and as you mentioned, no historian or legitimate source outside of his circle of believers have verified his work.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If "no historian has verified his work", how can you determine it is correct?
Claiming that Amundsen "verified" his own work is NOT VERIFICATION, and as you mentioned, no historian or legitimate source outside of his circle of believers have verified his work.

I have verified both myself. I do not need some historian that does not know how to scratch his behind to tell me what is right and what is wrong. I know.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have verified both myself. I do not need some historian that does not know how to scratch his behind to tell me what is right and what is wrong. I know.
True verified documentation is not made in a vacuum nor accepted as proof by anyone due to possibility of self delusion of being right.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not delusional I check out facts and back them up with more facts. No vacuums here except a funnel to bring in knowledge.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Has it given you "funnel tunnel vision" where you only accept that which fits you preconceived notions?
If you check and back up these grand statements and claims with more facts, why do you always change the discussion when these statements and claims are questioned?
One would think to maintain credibility you would eagerly back up your statements with more facts that you say you possess.
Just sayin'

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has it given you "funnel tunnel vision" where you only accept that which fits you preconceived notions?
If you check and back up these grand statements and claims with more facts, why do you always change the discussion when these statements and claims are questioned?
One would think to maintain credibility you would eagerly back up your statements with more facts that you say you possess.
Just sayin'

Here is what I have:

Now, one beautiful day in 1590, which disembarked in Uranienborg? King James VI of Scotland, (future King of England under the name of James I st.), who had just legally reinstated the Order of Chardon of Saint Andrew of Scotland, which Order was a perpetuation of the Templars, as we have seen....From Uranienborg, the King and Tycho de Brahe went to Cassel, and stayed near to William IV, the Wise. In 1591, a year later, James VI published a first treatise on pneumatology, in which he treated at length on the diverse nature of Spirits, developing the theories of his predecessor in this domain, Reginald Scott, but perhaps also those of his friends: William IV the Wise and Tycho de Brahe. This book was "Daemonologia, hoc est adversus incantationem sive magiam institutio, auctore serenissimo potentissimioque principe."

This same sovereign, with the first English Rosicrucian's, constituted the "Royal Rose Croix", composed of thirty-two Knights (in remembrance of the thirty-two Paths of Wisdom of the Kabbalah), and who was certainly the point of departure for the Jacobite Rose-Croix, which became the 18th Degree of Scottish Masonry of the 19th Century.

Here is another paragraph:

Curious Fact: the only sovereign consulted about an eventual alliance was rightly James VI of Scotland, King of England under the name of James I, following the death of Elizabeth. It is this same James VI who went to see Tycho Brahe and William IV "The Wise"; who wrote a treatise of pneumatology; who took a deep interest in metaphysical and theological controversies; and whose father, James V of Scotland. in 1540, had just reworked the Order of Chardon of St. Andrew, originally constituted with the Scottish Templars by Robert Bruce in 1314....

There may be typing mistakes as I could not scan and copy. I hope this clears up a few things. As for his son being Illuminati:

We Rosicrucian groups were then born at the beginning of the 17th Century. One, similar to the "Brothers of the Cross of Gold" became the Aurae Crucis. The second group, more numerous, formed a special attachment with what it is convenient to call Official Science. It devoted its works to experimental research and the study of nature, and took the name Rosae Crucis.

Shortly thereafter, this second movement founded the Invisible College, which then became, as officially recognized by King Charles II, The Royal Society.

We should not imagine that James VI of Scotland was a unique case in the history of the Stuarts. His son, Charles I, was interested ILLUMINISM. In the preface to his translation of the work of Jacob Boehme, "The Rising Sun", a work published in Amsterdam in 1682, Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin tells us the following:

There were two (Groups) in England, both very distinguished, the one by their knowledge, the others by their rank. Among the second, one can cite King Charles I who, according to authentic testimony, made arrangements to encourage the publication of the works of Jacob Boehme in English, particularly the one called, "Mysterium Magnum" or "The Great Arcana".

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that you have confused Illuminism religion" enlightened beliefs of the 16/17th century with the ILLUMINATTI of Bavaria of the 18th century, who borrowed the name proclaiming their "enlightenment".
Similar in name, BUT NOT THE SAME.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that you have confused Illuminism religion" enlightened beliefs of the 16/17th century with the ILLUMINATTI of Bavaria of the 18th century, who borrowed the name proclaiming their "enlightenment".
Similar in name, BUT NOT THE SAME.

Yes but you see I was correct about King James I and the KJV of 1611 and not what you said about King James II.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread