The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RE: Bacon and the awareness of "J". I don't disagree. But he would likely not have used in in any "code" based on the King James 1611 Bible.

Another thought: a rose, by any other name . . .

Latin for Rose: Rosa (also Italian)
French for Rose: Rose
English for Rose: Rose
Deutsch for Rose: Rose
Danish for Rose: Rose

And the first appearance is in a pamphlet in 1614 as: Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis (published in High Deutsch). Also written as "Rosenkreuzer"

Ooooh. An extra letter or three really messes up backing into a substitution code.

So why "Rosy"? Rosae is a Latin plural = Roses

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RE: Bacon and the awareness of "J". I don't disagree. But he would likely not have used in in any "code" based on the King James 1611 Bible.

Another thought: a rose, by any other name . . .

Latin for Rose: Rosa (also Italian)
French for Rose: Rose
English for Rose: Rose
Deutsch for Rose: Rose
Danish for Rose: Rose

And the first appearance is in a pamphlet in 1614 as: Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis (published in High Deutsch). Also written as "Rosenkreuzer"

Ooooh. An extra letter or three really messes up backing into a substitution code.

So why "Rosy"? Rosae is a Latin plural = Roses

Rosy is also code word for "Christ" As "Rosy Cross" is code word for "Christ Jesus."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you say so ECS but that does not make it so.
What makes it so is that Francis Bacon had nothing to do with the King James Version Bible as very basic research of the 47 men of the 6 translation committees and the printer will prove.
This is similar unfounded nonsense like your claim that Shakespeare was illiterate and couldn't even sign his name when 8 of his signatures still exist and nave been verified, as well as his handwritten additions to another playwrights work.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What makes it so is that Francis Bacon had nothing to do with the King James Version Bible as very basic research of the 47 men of the 6 translation committees and the printer will prove.
This is similar unfounded nonsense like your claim that Shakespeare was illiterate and couldn't even sign his name when 8 of his signatures still exist and nave been verified, as well as his handwritten additions to another playwrights work.

To argue with you, ECS is futile. You know of the 8 signatures you claim as Shakespear's signature, No two are the same signature. His children were illiterate and so was Shakespear. Explain Psalm 46 if Sir Francis Bacon had nothing to do with encoding "The Holy Bible."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, you explain how Psalm 46 proves that Bacon encoded the King James Version, AND when and how he was able to do this while not being privy to any of the 6 translation committees.
Where is your proof, Franklin, that Shakespeare and his children were illiterate?
Where is your proof of Francis Bacon's involvement with the KJV Bible?

*NOTE* British Shakespeare and historian scholars have determined and verified those 8 signatures and annotated play as definitely William Shakespeare handwriting, not I.
There are period documents at Westminster, Cambridge, and Oxford listing the 47 men of these 6 translation committees, and of the printer. There is NO mention of any involvement by Francis Bacon.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rosy is also code word for "Christ" As "Rosy Cross" is code word for "Christ Jesus."

I'd lean more towards Martin Luther, as based on a window (and seal) he designed in 1530. White rose & black cross. It's still on the Lutheran Flag. And he was hiding nothing regarding his attitudes towards Jesus Christ! Nailed them on the door of the All Saint's Church in Whittenberg for everyone to see with no hidden meanings.

170px-Thueringen-Cobstaedt-Kirche-Fenster-2.jpg

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sue me? I know what I know and I know it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, you explain how Psalm 46 proves that Bacon encoded the King James Version, AND when and how he was able to do this while not being privy to any of the 6 translation committees.
Where is your proof, Franklin, that Shakespeare and his children were illiterate?
Where is your proof of Francis Bacon's involvement with the KJV Bible?

*NOTE* British Shakespeare and historian scholars have determined and verified those 8 signatures and annotated play as definitely William Shakespeare handwriting, not I.
There are period documents at Westminster, Cambridge, and Oxford listing the 47 men of these 6 translation committees, and of the printer. There is NO mention of any involvement by Francis Bacon.
I forgot to ask when I posted this reply, from which of your "professionals" are you getting this misinformation, Franklin?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where does your misinformation come from? My information is always correct.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imfishboy, please keep political comments out of posts.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where does your misinformation come from? My information is always correct.
Not always, Franklin.
Many of your stated "facts" have been proven erroneous, based solely on legend, lore, tales, or pure fabrication of pseudohistorian charlatans and have been corrected many times on various threads and topics.

SSR

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bacon only did some editing of the KJB. The only suspicious suggestion that I have seen that could possibly relate to Bacon is found in the Psalms. There is only one psalm that contains both words "shake" and "spear". "Shake" is the 46th word in psalm 46 and "spear" is the 46th word from last. In between them there are 111 words for a total of 203 words. If you echo a mathematical technique that was later used by Lewis Carroll (allegedly copied form Shakespeare) you' ll see how much fun this actually is. 203 is the 203rd day of the year, July 22, or the feast of Mary Magdalene (as it is given in the common book of prayer). The number of remaining days in the year is 162.25/203=0.80 which is the side ratio for a straight triangle with internal angle 53 degrees. 111=46+65, 46/65=0.707=sin(45 degrees)=cos(45 degrees). The triangle thus given has one side of 65 unit length and two of 46, in psalm 46.

What little devil put this in there that way did so quite cleverly. 111 also points you to psalm 111 which is one of a pair of famous "twin" psalms that are written in a Perfect Acrostic in their original Hebrew form. In all the psalms there are three of these. Two twins and a third, like the triangle sides we are given. I could also show you how that points you back to Mary of Bethany (mathematically to her calendar day) who in some's view is identical to Mary Magdalene, but to others she is not the same person. One person, two identities. And who is the third that is paired with this Mary in triangular relationship. Someone was making quite a bit of signaling here. What it all means is that there is obvious dissent when it comes to some points of religion. In the KJV there's this little bit of subversion here. Is it Bacon's work? We can only suggest it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... My information is always correct.
Then provide the source concerning your claim of a Roman settlement in the Western States around 400 BC, 50 years before the founding of Rome , the source of your statement that the Pilgrims recovered one of the Oak Island Templar treasures in 1620 for starters if it is correct.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bacon only did some editing of the KJB. The only suspicious suggestion that I have seen that could possibly relate to Bacon is found in the Psalms. There is only one psalm that contains both words "shake" and "spear". "Shake" is the 46th word in psalm 46 and "spear" is the 46th word from last. In between them there are 111 words for a total of 203 words. If you echo a mathematical technique that was later used by Lewis Carroll (allegedly copied form Shakespeare) you' ll see how much fun this actually is. 203 is the 203rd day of the year, July 22, or the feast of Mary Magdalene (as it is given in the common book of prayer). The number of remaining days in the year is 162.25/203=0.80 which is the side ratio for a straight triangle with internal angle 53 degrees. 111=46+65, 46/65=0.707=sin(45 degrees)=cos(45 degrees). The triangle thus given has one side of 65 unit length and two of 46, in psalm 46.

What little devil put this in there that way did so quite cleverly. 111 also points you to psalm 111 which is one of a pair of famous "twin" psalms that are written in a Perfect Acrostic in their original Hebrew form. In all the psalms there are three of these. Two twins and a third, like the triangle sides we are given. I could also show you how that points you back to Mary of Bethany (mathematically to her calendar day) who in some's view is identical to Mary Magdalene, but to others she is not the same person. One person, two identities. And who is the third that is paired with this Mary in triangular relationship. Someone was making quite a bit of signaling here. What it all means is that there is obvious dissent when it comes to some points of religion. In the KJV there's this little bit of subversion here. Is it Bacon's work? We can only suggest it.

Proof that with enough time on your hands you can back into any number of "codes"

I come up with "thespeare" instead of "shakespeare" from the version Sir Bacon had available before his death (the 1611 KJV). Count it out yourself.

Psalms-Chapter-45-48.jpg

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-46_Original-1611-KJV/

(And note that Jacob is spelled Iacob).

Last edited:

SSR

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proof that with enough time on your hands you can back into any number of "codes"

I come up with "thespeare" instead of "shakespeare" from the version Sir Bacon had available before his death (the 1611 KJV). Count it out yourself.

View attachment 1836974

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-46_Original-1611-KJV/

(And note that Jacob is spelled Iacob).

What does Bacon have to do with it? The only thing I am considering is what is edited into the KJV today. I advance no identity for the editor. It's a gimmick, whoever did it. It's not some great incredible peace of hidden information. I consider these sort of games works of propaganda. In the same way when Rawley published Bacon's Sylva Sylvarum posthumously we ought to be suspicious that he may actually be playing games with us with some of the things it suggests.

If you can discredit Bacon with this psalm 46 stuff then that's fine with me. I never really saw why Mary Madgalene would have any interest to him. That's clearly trying to implicate her cult in the South of France. IMHO, people have been ****ing with our heads with this for a very long time, at least since medieval times. It continues today with COII. It's one sick religious joke that keeps evolving.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There were three treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island. Two were buried in 1398.
One was recovered and the other could not just before the American Revolution.
In Sept. 1746, the "Money Pit" was dug and a large treasure from France was buried there.
Since, France backed the Colonies against Great Britain, I believe this treasure was given by France to the American Colonies.
Several other treasures were recovered in Mahone Bay before the American Revolution.
Enough treasure to fill three ships heavy laden.
I have the complete inventory of the treasure.
There were other treasures of the Knight's Templar brought over at the latter end of the 17th Century and yes ECS, these ships had the "Ark of the Covenant of GOD" aboard.
These treasures have not been recovered and they are buried in at least 7 different locations.
How did you come to possess the "complete inventory" that filled "three ships heavy laden" and who was in charge of these three ships of treasure?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you only knew the true information.
You always say everyone is wrong, where do you get your facts that makes all these historians wrong.
They are privileged to have information that is not shared with the public.
I have a lot of information I can not and will not share with the public.
There are a lot of things being found out at an astronomical rate of speed.
I am only glad to be in on this new history that makes the old history look like something that should have been thrown out in last weeks trash.
Wilson & Blackett, Muir, Halpern, Pennington and organizations like THE ANCIENY KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION are not real historians nor are they presenting true documented factual "new history" but garbage history that has been thrown out by legitimate academic professionals that constantly state are "wrong".
The information that your "privileged historians" are very willing to share with the public for the price of their books, just you you have been willing to share on various threads about Roman settlements in the Western USA in 400 BCE, King Arthur and his band of Welsh miners in Kentucky, and Templars and Henry Sinclair on Oak Island, and so on.
This is ALL fabricated fantasy history based on misinterpretation of established historical fact and outright misrepresentations of events, people, objects including paintings creating this fake "new history" .
'NUFF SAID!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wilson & Blackett, Muir, Halpern, Pennington and organizations like THE ANCIENY KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION are not real historians nor are they presenting true documented factual "new history" but garbage history that has been thrown out by legitimate academic professionals that constantly state are "wrong".
The information that your "privileged historians" are very willing to share with the public for the price of their books, just you you have been willing to share on various threads about Roman settlements in the Western USA in 400 BCE, King Arthur and his band of Welsh miners in Kentucky, and Templars and Henry Sinclair on Oak Island, and so on.
This is ALL fabricated fantasy history based on misinterpretation of established historical fact and outright misrepresentations of events, people, objects including paintings creating this fake "new history" .
'NUFF SAID!

Prove it is as you say it is. You can not prove your quote anymore or any better than anyone else.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Prove it is as you say it is. You can not prove your quote anymore or any better than anyone else.

Exhibit#1: Wilson & Blackett mislabeling a Stokes Dry Church wall painting of St Edmund the Martyr killed by the Viking Ivar the Boneless being that of 6th century King Arthur being killed by Delaware Native Americans in Kentucky.
There are similar church painting of St Edmund throughout England, proving a deliberate misrepresentation to create "proof".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread