Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Is he crying or tossing his cookies?

B

BIG61AL

You make a light hearted joke but the truth is that there are wives who rule the roost with a iron fist. I have to account where I am 24/7. I am not allowed to ever have cash while my wife can spend whatever amount she wants. If I as so much look at a younger slimmer woman for a brief instant it would result in a major fight. I literally walk though a public area with my head facing the ground. I have to ask permission to go detecting. If I want to buy something I have to sell my own stuff to pay for it. I used to beg for sex but over the years I have learned just not to ask anymore. We have not been intimate since some time in 2008. I don't feel like a man anymore. My spirit has been crushed.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can I get a woman like that? I've got no issues with any of the above... :D

Bran <><

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never have to beg for anything from my wife of 38 years. Not since I found out it didn't work about 37 years ago! M ::) nty

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
How do i adress this ? My old fat gal and I have been married for over 16 yrs , friends for 26 .
One hand washes the other in all decisions and our money is our money .
Sex is YES!!! Pick a flat place , standing , leaning , missionary ;as long as it is private .
Wish many of you could be so blessed .

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sheesh, I guess I had it backwards...he was the boss...he controlled everything. :icon_scratch: Honestly, I do not wanna be the boss but I don't want a control freak either...and certainly better be plenty of....nevermind...dun want my post deleted! lol

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, just read some of the recent posts... and think I might have just thrown up in my mouth a little.
Might be time to UN-notify myself from this thread. ::)

Bran <><

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big61Al , brutal my man. As my wife would say, you made the bed, now you have to sleep in it.

Ask permission to detect? Are you crappin me?

habs

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you got me throwing up in my mouth a little Real de! How can you tell a pretty one from an ugly one? Never mind, I don't want to know. Most men would ride the burrow over to the Cantina where there are women. M :D nty

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Monty said:
Now you got me throwing up in my mouth a little Real de! How can you tell a pretty one from an ugly one? Never mind, I don't want to know. Most men would ride the burrow over to the Cantina where there are women. M :D nty
Beautifully put ;D :thumbsup:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Sex? What's that? Joint accounts here, except my hobby account and her hidden account that I just found out about :o. Ask for permission, sorta. I just consult the kitchen calender, if the day is a blank space, then I just say I have something planned and off I go ;D. Arguments? Just small tiffs here and there, all better by the next day :icon_sunny:. We both pay the bills :). Vacations, she never wants to go anywhere with me, then she complains I never take her anywhere ??? We have had our ups and downs, but, now after 31 years of marriage.....What is Sex?....NGE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi MONTY, TRUCKIN, & NOW: YOU HAD ME LAUGHING SO MUCH MY WIFE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON.

Naturally I had switched to another post by the time that she arrived - I'm no fool, I am now an expert in dodging coffee cups.

So you reject a purty mule or ? eh? They never ask for money, carry no tales, etc., . , Look what you are missing -->

Apologies to our lovely gals, am just joking as you well know.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
~covers eyes~ Sheesh Don...posting girlfriends in lingerie certainly has to be against SOME rule! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread