All Treasure Hunting

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
calm down gaspipe , please don't call names as it sounds so 3rd grade..

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when you have nothing to stand on, resort to name calling. nothing new here

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when you have nothing to stand on, resort to name calling. nothing new here

Will; my god Iam kidding! If you had read my post I called myself an idiot . Geez lighten up.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I think the worst reality show is House Hunters. So fake and boring people looking at houses to buy...what's that? This is a thread about "Oak Island" and not "complaining about reality shows"? Ahh my bad! I couldn't tell by the thread content!

So on a serious note, no one is twisting your arm to watch the show. As for the people that do, you decide to call them "idiots", zombies, and part of a "herd"?

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the worst reality show is House Hunters. So fake and boring people looking at houses to buy...what's that? This is a thread about "Oak Island" and not "complaining about reality shows"? Ahh my bad! I couldn't tell by the thread content!

So on a serious note, no one is twisting your arm to watch the show. As for the people that do, you decide to call them "idiots", zombies, and part of a "herd"?

Never called anyone who watches the show an idiot or zombie. I called the two brothers idiots because I believe they are. Rich idiots but idiots none the less . I hope the Forums don’t end up being so politically correct you can’t say anything for fear of offering someone , somewhere.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Never called anyone who watches the show an idiot or zombie. I called the two brothers idiots because I believe they are. Rich idiots but idiots none the less . I hope the Forums don’t end up being so politically correct you can’t say anything for fear of offering someone , somewhere.

Well, you are offending some (not offering btw), the thing is you never know who is on these forums!

Cheers, Loki

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gaspipe, do you consider P T Barnum an idiot? Steven King? I could list a lot of names here

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just saw ad and it’s hard to believe these two buffoons are at it again. I feel sorry for that poor island ; now they are going to blow it up. My only hope and prayer is that they open a sinkhole that swallows them. I guess the “ rarely “ History Channel is more desparate than ever. May be one of Knight’s Templar will pop out of the crater and take the two doofus’ with him. Hope springs eternal.

Really sorry to see you leave!

Cheers, Loki

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Just goes to show you the History Channel has dipped to new lows. Paying these guys thousands of dollars a show. You can not blame them for doing but why would anyone make themselves look like idiots just for "reality" money.

Reality does not get the same kind of ratings as B.S. It is just an attempt at entertainment, nothing more. I wish I had only a fraction of the money they are wasting to apply to my own digs.

:occasion14:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reality does not get the same kind of ratings as B.S. It is just an attempt at entertainment, nothing more. I wish I had only a fraction of the money they are wasting to apply to my own digs.

You and I also. I have hundreds of billions of dollars to recover. No funds. And these idiots are wasting millions of dollars.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ha ha.... I would like to take the money they have spent to Vegas or Macau at least I would then have a chance of increasing it and a hell of a lot more fun blowing it....

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Oh the self selected righteous! They will hoot and holler about the waste of a TV show yet don't do a darn thing about the waste of govt spending.

I will right any wrong, as long as I deem it wrong. - said the self righteous.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread