The ultimate find......

Maryland Searcher

Mar 4, 2007
Maryland, Pennsylvania line
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (New model)
A few months ago I recieved permission to hunt a CW campsite on private property. The woman who gave me permission passed away less than a month later taking with her my permission.
Two days ago I recieved a call from her husband and we started talking. I gave my condolences and asked if he knew of my conversation with his wife. He said yes and I could come over anytime and dont have to even knock on the door, just help myself!!!!
With the house being one of the oldest in the area, I know I will find something interesting eventually. Im going to hit it as soon as I can and work it exclusively until the weather gets bad and pick it up agian when it breaks.

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck. I hope you hit the mother lode. Seems like some nice people own the site.

OP
OP
Maryland Searcher

Maryland Searcher

Mar 4, 2007
Maryland, Pennsylvania line
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (New model)
One thing I have learned if only one from this experience. Once you get permission, dont lollygag around until something happens that takes it away. I know Im green at this, but I learn quickly from mistakes!!!
Ill keep everyone posted when I find something of intrest besides pop tops and pull tabs!!!
Thanks all!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread