The value of structure

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure, nj, atlantic city, wichita eagle 8-3-1888 2.jpg Just mouse over the image and single left click. Do this 3 times and the image will be large and easily readable. You will be able to scroll from top to bottom.

Last edited:

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
magnifying 03.gif I could almost read that, By looking through my orange juice glass this morning everytime I took a drink

Last edited:

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
JollyMon, I really do enjoy your posts of old articles reporting on treasure. I always enlarge the images so they can be read, but this article, even with enlarging it the maximum, I still could not read it. Do you have another image of the article that isn't so compressed?

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Maybe if you broke it up in 3 seperate parts, it could be read. Thanks for posting old clippings!

OP
OP
J

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just mouse over and click...

View attachment 680513 I could almost read that, By looking through my orange juice glass this morning everytime I took a drink

Sorry, guys. Just mouse over the clipping and single click. After the 3rd single click, the clipping will be huge and easily readable...and thanks for enlarging it on the thread, Darren...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread