The Virgin cellar finally puts out some coins.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back at it again, this time I went during the daylight (good luck getting me when I can see mr. well) with my hunting buddy 3cylbill. Totally forgot to take pictures of the site. But it ended up being much larger than I thought, with several other foundations in the area (barn and such.)Anyways, i got a largie and two indians out of the deal. AllI did was rinse the largie off with distilled water and he fell to pieces. same with any largies I have ever found(besides my canadian which is made from some great metal). No date visible:BangHead:. One of the indians is a fatty and in ok shape, and the other should clean up really well. Doing a post of cleaning coppers that I will use them for. Anyways Bill will have a great story for everyone, as he found a truely interesting item, but neither of us had any idea what it was at the time. He then didn't get a good signal the rest of the day and was getting upset as I pulled these coins out. Little did he know what was in his pocket the whole time.
20170930_185912_001_resized.jpg 20170930_185933_resized.jpg 20170930_185935_resized.jpg

Upvote 14
OP
OP
Tpmetal

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds! Seems more promising than 99% of the places I find! Congrats on some great coins!

OP
OP
Tpmetal

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! Seems more promising than 99% of the places I find! Congrats on some great coins!

research and leg work, lots of leg work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread