the warden beat me !!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after work the wife (warden) wanted to MD a local park but i said no. After thinking of all the time she went to my spots i said yes. We drove to da park and there was nothing but rug rats running all over. :-\ We left and not far away from the park we came upon a road block. Police blocked off the road for what looked like an accident. As we got closer we saw a motorcycle with only half of the rider on it. :'( I told the wife to turn around and dont look but to late. By that time she wuz crying so i directed her to another park. I told her go and MD and maybe you will forget wat you saw. (yea right) It started to get dark and i suggested we leave. To be funny i told her i found a gold ring. ::) She reached in her pocket and pulled out a real nice 14k ring :o Normally she would be excited but i guess the accident wuz still on her mind. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
I'm not trying to sound stupid but half the rider meaning they was cut in half or only partly on the motorcyle? ... either way that is nothing to see... sorry you had a bad day after work....

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
I'm not trying to sound stupid but half the rider meaning they was cut in half or only partly on the motorcyle? ... either way that is nothing to see... sorry you had a bad day after work....
from wat i saw he was cut in half :-\

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry you an the Warden had to see that .

RIP rider down

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
aa battery said:
creeper71 said:
from wat i saw he was cut in half :-\
ok.thank you for answering my question that is what I assumed you meant that they was cut in half... even tho I didn't know them or you it deeply saddens me...

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is terrible.

I used to ride but after getting married I hardly ever went since I would not allow my wife on the back. I would have never forgave myself if something happen to her. When she was pregnant I sold my Harley to someone in Ireland. So I guess my ride is across the pond riding through grassy hillsides. Where we are it has become too built up and people just don't look around them when they change lanes or make turns....too many close calls.

Congrats on your wife's gold ring.
NJ

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Was the rider using a metal detector?

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
I saw that in 1987..

At the time I was a lieutenant with the Idledale Co. Fire Dept. working highway #74 out of Morrison,Co. A biker riding a Harley picked up a waitress in Morrison. Wanted to take her on a short ride to show off his new bike. She took off her apron,got on the bike behind the guy. Thirty seconds later she was dead,cut in half at the waist. The biker was drunk,rounded a curve into the oncoming lane,encountered an 18 wheeler. He dove off and survived. The truck's running board caught her just above her belly button. I was first on scene and really shaken up. When the dept. Chief showed up I told him she looked like a clone of my ex-wife who I still had the hots for. The Chief told me "Well why don't you take the bottom half home and scr-w it". Among fire,police and rescue services that's called 'black humor' and it worked pretty good. Brought me back to reality in two seconds.

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about that. Sucks to have to come upon something like that.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found out the motorcyclist wuz haulin a-- and an old fart pulled out in front of him. I hit a car with my shovelhead once but guess i wuz lucky. 8)

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
aa...I don't know what to think.
Did they put him in da bag?

I know...jokes gettin old.
Good job on the 14! :thumbsup:

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hill Billy said:

they used 2 bags that day

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad story !!! wheres the pic of the ring ..love to see it !!

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hill Billy said:

bro it aint a joke these eyes of mine have seen alot so i guess i come off little cold. Sorry 8)

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
aa battery said:
Hill Billy said:

bro it aint a joke these eyes of mine have seen alot so i guess i come off little cold. Sorry 8)
Sorry for what? you don't seem cold to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread