THE WEATHER THREAD - Whats your weather like where you are today ?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450744674.748997.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450744692.464562.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450744746.434929.jpgthis was all in one shot on Friday Saturday no snow at all before that and 50s -60s this week there's no snow 20 miles south of me I'm detecting on Wednesday

A very warm zero degrees at the moment. Forecasting -20F this week. [emoji53]
Still not bad for interior Alaska

Last edited:
Salt lake City Utah right now at this moment it is snowing. The roads are covered with snow and I have about 8 inches on my yard.

75° and drizzling all day today. Forecast 80° and rain Friday...doesn't really feel like Christmas.

Well it's raining today and tomorrow, but still in the 60's.
Christmas will be the jackpot day, dry, high 60's....go'n detecting!!!! Shhhhh!!!! Don't tell the family! ;)

Trying to rain here... looks like it just might.
80's

Change in the weather out here. SLC, UT. Its raining at home in the valley and snowing up at work ath the mine. Maybe this rain will soften up the ground so I can get out and dig a little. But still be coldenough so I can do some ice fishing soon!

85 here today...Saturday calling for 86 with ocean temp at 74...going beach detecting Saturday.

85 here today...Saturday calling for 86 with ocean temp at 74...going beach detecting Saturday.

Wii be a great day as far as weather and tides...
Go early to catch low.

It was such a nice day that the wife and I dropped the tops on our cars and rode down to the river to check on the water level. It is supposed to be at the third highest level in recorded history this Tuesday.

Attachments

• Cruising.jpg
    Cruising.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 62
Most beautiful month of December in northern Indiana that I can remember in 55 years. Many days in upper 40's and 50's. Got to do some detecting when we should be ice fishing. Gotta love this global warming. Merry Christmas to all my Tnet friends. Kevin

IMG_2654.JPG
CHRISTMAS DAY, 12-25-2015, 62 DEGREES, CLEAR AND SUNNY IN THE A.M.
OVERCAST IN THE P.M. BUT NOT RAINING,
HUNTING A CAMPGROUND IN PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y.

It's been really windy here. It's not cold or snowing but the wind is a pain.

IMG_3716.JPG All the fields are flooded as far as the eye can see. More rain coming. This was this morning.

wow... lotta water there...

Rain is scedueld for us this week -end ? not sure.
We need some bad.
Real dry... plants need a drink.

85 ish every day... front coming this weekend... which spurs the rain as it comes in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back