The weekend river finds.

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Found a few bottles and relics over the weekend so I thought I would give you a look. On the left is a master stoneware ink and in the middle is a Florida water perfume or toliet water from the 1890's to the early teens and is still in business today. The one on the right is a 1870's -1880's medicine bottle with the cork on the inside. I wish that one would of been embossed. The 2nd picture are some porcelian cover tin relics The one on the left is a chamber pot and the one in the middle is a lunchbucket - Little house on the prarie style. :laughing7:The tea pot I found last year and I don't usually keep the ones in this condition but the color is cool and most of the ones you find are blue and white so I thought I would throw it in here for you guys to see.
HH
Wolverine. SANY0135.jpg SANY0138.jpg

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs! Love the first two. The big Antique bottle show is this weekend in Kalamazoo

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottles MW. :icon_thumleft: Love the earthy tones on the ink bottle. Cool porcelain/tin ones and your photo got me thinking about pics I took of some similar ones once. Have now positively ID'd one I photoed as a chamber pot. :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting.....and Laura wants her lunch pail back. :laughing7:

HH

Last edited:

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds!

HH

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest: