The Wife says yes... one for you and one for me I have a Minelab se question???

submerged

May 20, 2005
Fishkill N.Y.

Weasel_Loader

Feb 16, 2008
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Re: The Wife says yes... one for you and one for me I have a Minelab se question

I just got my SE a few weeks ago and looked for a good month for the best source. I wanted the same quality stuff too and not cheap stuff that would break or things I don't need.

Minelab SE
Sunray X-1 Probe
Sunray Headphones
Sunray X-5 Coil w/lower shaft
Sunray Lesche Style Digger
Sunray Weather Cover
Minelab Carry bag
Minelab Pouch
He threw in a plastic trowel (great if I decide to nugget hunt) and a pretty nice smaller metal trowel that seems pretty sturdy and great backup.

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: The Wife says yes... one for you and one for me I have a Minelab se question

Submerged said:
So the question is what dealer has the hottest deals on the Minelab se with the most accessories? I don't want the crappy tool belt, aprons, key chain or cheapee digger tool. I want shaft/coils, sunray pin pointer, rain jacket the real treasure finder accessories and please not Kellyco.

Thanks all
Ed

Same here! Although I am happy with the detector, I threw away most of the crappy dealer-supplied accessories. The digging tool broke on out 3rd trip out. One of the pads falls off the earphones and they frequently go silent and have to be tinkered with to work [we bought two detectors <4 mo ago and this happens to both sets of earphones]. And the free pinpointer came with no paperwork what so ever >>>> I take that to mean they know it doesn't work anyway. So, I am glad you brought this up because we'll be ready for another detector soon. I checked out "Weasel_Loader's" link. Impressive. Nice to know of this option! Thanks Submerged and W_L.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless it's a local store in his area please don't post
links to dealers who don't advertise here.

Thanks !

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could have saved some money by shopping around on my latest purchase. But I decided to buy from a local shop.
The reason I did was to help a local buisness stay in buisness. There is also inherent value in knowledge, and being able to stop in at my local shop and
chat with the owners (who are avid MDers and gold prospectors) and get ideas for hunting areas close to home has enormous value. When I bought my MD I had mentioned a couple of areas I wanted to detect on. Their knowledge of those areas saved me from burning up a tank of gas going to an area that was closed and on private property now.

Just a thought for everyone out there.

HH
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread