The “WONDERFUL” thing about Tnet:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s all the things that get openly shared, even the sometimes not so obvious experience and insights, all of which, if you really listen, can make all the difference in the world in the daily success of your own hunting. This is a great place, a great community, despite some of the frequent disagreements and bantering. And even then, if you really listen, you may just pickup on something that’s worth knowing. Seems I get a little more enlightened every single day on this site. Clearly, there is a lot of knowledgeable and experienced individuals on this site! Keep it up people, I’ll probably never absorb it all but I’m certainly going to keep listening and learning. :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice post, Bigscoop, and I whole heartedly agree with you!

Lorraine

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
How true . Learn a lot by just reading the forum . Some truly wonderful ,and caring TH'ers post on this site.

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Ha Ha! You all have obviously missed the overkill episodes. (sp)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overkill Overkill was a hoot and At first I thought he was just a newbie. :BangHead:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and let's not forget the humor....sometimes that alone can make your day....or....maybe not. :laughing7:

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Scoop, Ya hit it on the head. Even the part about the humor, remember the thread about what people ask you when you are detecting? That was a hoot. This site (especially Beach and Shallow Water) I think is not only informative but, there are some great folks out there. HH GFP

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread