monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got home in time to make a 2 hour hunt and then mother nature sent me packing. Went back to the cotton field I have been walking, found a lot of broken points ,tools, a grinding stone ,a small nutting stone and a hammer stone and before I could get out of the field the good Lord started using his wielding machine and making archs of lighting all around me. It hailed and was poping lighting sky to ground all around the field, so I got down on the ground in a ball and said a prayer and rode it out. When it let up I made a break for the jeep that was about 1/2 mile from me ,but I did get to feed my addiction.:tongue3: 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Upvote 0

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Cool Finds! Good to hear you survived the storm, but you need to be more careful. Would not want anything to happen to you.
I believe I see a nice thumbscraper (red) in lot. What's your take on the small round piece?

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did find a lot there monsterrack, good job.:icon_thumleft: But that's scary being out in all that lightening...so take care!

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Cool Finds! Good to hear you survived the storm, but you need to be more careful. Would not want anything to happen to you.
I believe I see a nice thumbscraper (red) in lot. What's your take on the small round piece?

I don't think it is anything it just seemed out of place. It looks to be a creek pebble, I just put it in the back pack till I got home to wash it off.

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow nice big scraper
that musta been scary

It was Steve I made the big mistake of thinking the storm was farther away, and the heart of the storm was but the lighting started way before the storm hit, and yes I was scared. When I was in the service I have had artillery going off all around me and I was scared, but it is something about lighting when it is hitting close that brings out the fear of God in you. We are having pop up storms all over now and they all are real bad, lots of rain , wind ,hail and lighting.

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I'm not scared of nothing but the one thing I am scared of is lightning glad to hear you made it boss ;)

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul! Been allot of thunder storms here lately and rain. It missed me yesterday went all the way around me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions