Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I said yesterday that Silver was heading up a couple of weeks from now. I guess it's starting early as all the fundamentals are falling into place. I believe we will see a lot higher spot price in a couple of weeks. :tongue3: Right TreasurePirate69 ??? LMAO

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I said yesterday that Silver was heading up a couple of weeks from now. I guess it's starting early as all the fundamentals are falling into place. I believe we will see a lot higher spot price in a couple of weeks. :tongue3: Right TreasurePirate69 ??? LMAO

Debating if I should buy some more :(
I'm on a right budget but could use the profit in the long run. I know this isn't a quick flip game..
What do you think it will ride to? 25? 30? Higher?
Wicka

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

Charlie, I don't think TreasurePirate will be ready to eat crow until we get to the high 20's again. If/when we get there it will probably be safe to say that the "pipe dream" of long lasting $16 or lower silver is not going to happen (I don't think we will ever touch $16 again, but if we do it won't last but a moment).

Jim

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said late last week, it would not surprise me at all to see the price of silver go back up to $21 for a while. Keep in mind that "a day does not a trend make". It could very well be true that I've missed calling the bottom and that we will go up from here. If we do go back up and stay there for a while I will be happy to eat crow. But as Jim said it's going to take a little more than a $1 gain.

What I find particularly interesting is that no one is calling this "manipulation" even though it very well could be. It sure looks like it if you don't have your rose colored glasses on and are willing to look at the world with an open mind. Don't get me wrong. I don't believe that this is the result of manipulation by some evil cartel. But I just find it interesting that so many people would never even consider it even though they would be screaming manipulation if the tables were reversed and silver dropped by $1 overnight.

I think we will see the bottom sometime in the next two years. So these short term fluctuations don't surprise or worry me at all. Heck, silver could go up to the high 20's again for a while. But if we end up back down at $16 where I think we should be in the next two years then I will be vindicated! :thumbsup:

Hold onto your hats it's going to be a bumpy ride all the way down the hill...

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
As I said late last week, it would not surprise me at all to see the price of silver go back up to $21 for a while. Keep in mind that "a day does not a trend make". It could very well be true that I've missed calling the bottom and that we will go up from here. If we do go back up and stay there for a while I will be happy to eat crow. But as Jim said it's going to take a little more than a $1 gain.

What I find particularly interesting is that no one is calling this "manipulation" even though it very well could be. It sure looks like it if you don't have your rose colored glasses on and are willing to look at the world with an open mind. Don't get me wrong. I don't believe that this is the result of manipulation by some evil cartel. But I just find it interesting that so many people would never even consider it even though they would be screaming manipulation if the tables were reversed and silver dropped by $1 overnight.

I think we will see the bottom sometime in the next two years. So these short term fluctuations don't surprise or worry me at all. Heck, silver could go up to the high 20's again for a while. But if we end up back down at $16 where I think we should be in the next two years then I will be vindicated! :thumbsup:

I respect what you always have to say TreadurePirate. I don't think it's any sort of manipulation on a downward slope. Or rises.
I just buy when I think it's low (17-18 an oz) and hope it goes back up to maybe 27-33
Wicka :-)
PS. I'll provide the crow if anyone wants to eat it!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just received two rolls of AE's today and ordered another two rolls this morning. I see prices riding up rather quickly in the next couple of weeks hence the mad buying I have been doing lately. I am also not buying for profit but Survival for WTSHTF.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I just received two rolls of AE's today and ordered another two rolls this morning. I see prices riding up rather quickly in the next couple of weeks hence the mad buying I have been doing lately. I am also not buying for profit but Survival for WTSHTF.

What if it doesn't? I buy silver to sell at a profit to buy numismatic coins. :-)
Atleast.. That's the plan

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OK TreasurePirate69 if it goes down to $16 then I'm going to send you a 1oz round from my broken heart but if it goes up over $30 before going back down, I'm going to send you TWO 1oz rounds. So up or down your a winner.:tongue3:

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK TreasurePirate69 if it goes down to $16 then I'm going to send you a 1oz round from my broken heart but if it goes up over $30 before going back down, I'm going to send you TWO 1oz rounds. So up or down your a winner.:tongue3:

Sounds good. Just be sure to also send me a nicely stuffed crow if it goes over $30 and stays there! :icon_thumleft:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie. Why's your username marchas?

Lol Freedom was pulling your leg. MAR short for Marilyn and Chas short for Charlie. It is part of my e-mail which I have had since 1996 and Marilyn was a partner I used to have in real estate. Now where in the heck did you get a user name of Wickaboag?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread