Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :wink: Revisiting this again, as it means GOD MATH (NUMBERS) in the HOLY BIBLE; SIMILAR to BIBLE CODE I & II... BUT! MAY be related to Gematria NUMBER CODE of JEWISH origin. Max Guggenheimer was a JEWISH REBEL for the HOME GUARD of Lynchburg, Va. during the CONFEDERATE WAR; he MAY have had knowledge AND understanding of how Gematria works, and used it in the Beale Cipher(s)... :dontknow: BUT! I WILL continue to do R & I on this, because I had read SOMEWHERE, that the HOLY BIBLE may have been used to create BC # 1, BC # 2, & BC # 3. MORE, later! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D AND! Max was a FreeMason! MAY have been Scottish Rite, as THEY were "into" NUMBERS back then, via ESOTERIC studies of Gematria, etc. :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Yeah... looks GOOD! :wink: "Google" GEMATRIA - THE MISSING KEY: Masonry & the Cabala :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2: "Omnia in numeris sita sunt" EVERYTHING lies veiled in NUMBERS :wink:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) Even during the CONFEDERATE WAR! (CHEESY GRIN). Been to the Temple, seen Max's picture; met his great- grandson... NICE guy! (SMILE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread