"There are about 200 or so distinct magnetic effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"There are about 200 or so distinct magnetic effects.

Only about half are thoroughly understood." How many can you name?

This quote came from the book "The Secret World of Magnets" By Howard Johnson

I doubt he is any relation to Dave J. aka Woof, Toto, and I suspect EE THr.

When I speak of skeptics being "cave-man crude" I should apologize to any cave men (sort of like that one insurance commercial) because cave men probably knew a lot more about locating than any skeptic on this planet.

And I don't mean just single out Woof. CarlNC did a skeptic report bashing healing magnets. I doubt he did little more "research" than to view a web page or two to form his opinion.

If you want an interesting book on the Human Biofield, get a copy of "The Body Magnetic" by Buryl Payne

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "There are about 200 or so distinct magnetic effects.

The skeptics say anyone who uses an LRL is "gullible" and a "believer". That's just a psychological tactic to divert attention anyway from what's really happening--just like with a stage magician, you should watch what the other hand is doing.

Fact is anyone who BELIEVES a skeptic opinion is GULLIBLE. They have no proof, just opinion because they are failed dowsers. They BELIEVE LRL's are just dowsing and they want you to believe it. Are you that gullible? Do you believe them?

The skeptics are a fraud and a hoax, everything about them.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have searched for years to figure out why the skeptics are so anti-LRL. Obviously money and greed and big factors. But I think they got involved with the Ouija Board thing like the former t-net owner and it scared the $#!+ out of them.

LOCATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUIJA BOARDS OR SPIRITUALISM. When you open yourself up to the spiritualism cult stuff you are asking for trouble, you are asking evil spirits to enter your soul. That's scary and it's enough to make people insane and put them on psychiatric medication for life. THAT WILL DRAG YOU TO HELL.

Using an LRL has nothing to do with that spiritualism stuff and I strongly suggest you stay away from it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I like to think of the way LRL's work sort of like one of those plasma globes. Your biofield is like the globe and when you hold your hand up to the globe the plasma is attracted to your hand. Of course this isn't exactly how it works, you should read the book on magnet healing and you will learn a lot about it.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Every post on this thread, so far, has consisted of goofy attempts to invalidate people, with no data whatsoever about LRLs other than generalized jibberish.

That is "The World of LRLs," in a nutshell.

One LRL promoter will claim they don't work on magnetism, and the next will claim that they do. Then it's "bioenergy," and then it's some magic "mystery energy." Then back to magnetism.

Their problem is that whatever silly way they try to explain them, they still don't work! When something doesn't really exist, it's easy to fantasize an unlimited number of way that they operate, because it's all fiction anyway! The only reality to them is that they will take your money, and give you a useless piece of plastic with an outlandish story attached to it. If you like fairy tales, then go buy one. Otherwise use some common sense, and think for yourself.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There is little more to learn how to use an LRL than to hold the rods steady without over-controlling them and to learn to recognize what it feels like when you get a response. Note I said "get" a response, not crerate one in your mind from wishful thinking. It takes time and lots of practice but it's the most fascinating hobby and it beats sitting on the couch watching the boob tube and all the garbage there. About twenty minutes a couple times a day for three weeks.

I'm sorry to say it, but the former owner of t-net did more damage to LRL's than anyone else by confusing it with his Ouija Board stuff. Absolutely nothing to do with that or anything psychic.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
Every post on this thread, so far, has consisted of goofy attempts to invalidate people, with no data whatsoever about LRLs other than generalized jibberish.
Claim # 8

That is "The World of LRLs," in a nutshell.
Claim # 9

One LRL promoter will claim they don't work on magnetism, and the next will claim that they do. Then it's "bioenergy," and then it's some magic "mystery energy." Then back to magnetism.

So no one knows exactly what forces are at play when you use a LRL..Most of us don’t care as long as we are able to enjoy our hobby of finding and recovering Treasure.

Their problem is that whatever silly way they try to explain them, they still don't work!

Claim # 10..How do you know they will not locate treasure..You have never used one..

When something doesn't really exist, it's easy to fantasize an unlimited number of way that they operate, because it's all fiction anyway!

Claim #11..So I own 4 devices that do not exist..and you are talking about something you claim does not exist

The only reality to them is that they will take your money, and give you a useless piece of plastic with an outlandish story attached to it.

Claim # 12...I have saw only one person on this board that has taken money by selling his invention.
If you like fairy tales, then go buy one. Otherwise use some common sense, and think for yourself.

Yes we have told people many times how to be informed consumers...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Signal---

If the topic of magnetic fields applies to LRLs, then how does that account for the LRL makers' and promoters' claims that they will find such non-magnetic substances such as Tic-Tacs, paper money, bones, and gemstones?

You need to get your pseudoscience straight!

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

EE THr
If the topic of magnetic fields applies to LRLs, then how does that account for the LRL makers' and promoters' claims that they will find such non-magnetic substances such as Tic-Tacs, paper money, bones, and gemstones?

Yes I have located and recovered all the them items..Since you claim to be the expert on LRL’s please tell us which of the many natural occurring things found in mother nature applies?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
EE THr

Yes I have located and recovered all the them items..Since you claim to be the expert on LRL’s please tell us which of the many natural occurring things found in mother nature applies?..Art

Gladly!

Nothing applies as targets for LRLs, because it's already been proven that they don't work, and it's impossible for you to provide any legitimate evidence that they do.

Very simple.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Gladly!

Nothing applies as targets for LRLs, because it's already been proven that they don't work, and it's impossible for you to provide any legitimate evidence that they do.

Very simple.
I think that is claim # 19 but I may have counted it before...Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

EE THr said:
Signal---

Are you trying to say that only ferrous metals allow 'magnetic attraction'?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

hung said:
EE THr said:
Signal---

Are you trying to say that only ferrous metals allow 'magnetic attraction'?

I was trying to say exactly what I said. Learn to live with it.

If you want to state something foolish, like paper or diamonds have as strong a magnetic influence as magnetic materials, then that's your own little problem.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hung, he can't find anything on the internet to copy and parrot.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Mother Earth can provide anything that you want or need...All her mysteries are still not known...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Let him make a fool of himself. :BangHead:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

signal_line said:
Let him make a fool of himself. :BangHead:

Best advice yet. The skeptic is living in a world of self delusion so why upset it.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

EE THr said:
I was trying to say exactly what I said. Learn to live with it.

If you want to state something foolish, like paper or diamonds have as strong a magnetic influence as magnetic materials, then that's your own little problem.

Since you seem leveled down and incapable to elaborate a point, you obviously ignore about magnetic phenomena other than what you read in wikipeadia.
In that case, unless you post your own logical scientific definition of magnetism and the materials which you think are affected by it, I will not waste my time playing your little games.
Yes, I can live with it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~hung~
Since you seem leveled down and incapable to elaborate a point, you obviously ignore about magnetic phenomena other than what you read in wikipeadia.
In that case, unless you post your own logical scientific definition of magnetism and the materials which you think are affected by it, I will not waste my time playing your little games.
Yes, I can live with it.

It is sure nice to discuss the subject of LRL’s with three other people who Locate and Recover treasure with the tools of our choice..Of course he has to deny anything that is posted because he has no knowledge about the subject of Treasure Hunting...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~hung~
Yes, I can live with it.

It is sure nice to discuss the subject of LRL’s with three other people who Locate and Recover treasure with the tools of our choice..Of course he has to deny anything that is posted because he has no knowledge about the subject of Treasure Hunting...Art

Once again you try to say that LRLs are the same thing as treasure hunting. Very tricky, Art.

How does knowledge of treasure hunting affect the fact that LRLs are fake devices?

LRLs and MFDs have been proven to not be able to find anything. But you scoff at real evidence, and try to push your silly fish stories---why? It appears that you have an axe to grind, or you wouldn't work so hard at your little hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions