Theres gold in them hills..

MetalsMan777

Jun 26, 2014
Detector(s) used
150, Pin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
18k gold tiffany bracelet found walking

Pushed a guys green mustang out of the road on Friday evening.. went to the store & came back, nobody was helping him.. I figured what the hell.. last ten feet were uphill which was harsh, but wished him well & said hope he gets it up and running again, anyways, fast forward to Saturday im on my way to work & the bus is packed to the hilt, get off & begin the walk down a few blocks to the office come along a bracelet on the outer edge of a pawn shop parking lot, didnt really think too much of it, get to work test it out, non-magnetic, after doing a brief search find it on ebay, part of a two heart tiffany chain/bracelet..

Basically identical to mini gold heart here;
Authentic Tiffany Co Return to Tiffany Double Mini Hearts Silver Rose Gold 750 | eBay

Still not completely convinced, head to pawn shop today and ask them to test it. Tests positive for 18k gold.. which is good. Pretty convinced it is an authentic Tiffany bracelet. Would have been nice to find with the metal detector but whatever.. pays to do a good deed every once in a while..

HH

Last edited:
Upvote 6
OP
OP
MetalsMan777

MetalsMan777

Jun 26, 2014
Detector(s) used
150, Pin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0023.jpg

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story and yes karma is real. I found a tiffany and co ring that got hit by a lawn mower it looks like I don't know if its worth anything but anyway cool find thanks for sharing the story and pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet gold find! Congrats!
Sometimes the "eyes" will have to do!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread