They Are Out There ... And They Are Educating Our Children!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Next up, arresting a parent for letting their child use a fork and butterknife?

Rock Hill student charged after bringing nails to school - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

(Rock Hill-AP) May 7, 2005 - An 11-year-old boy was arrested this week for carrying ten nails in his pocket at a Rock Hill middle school and charged with carrying an unlawful weapon.
Dianne McCray, assistant principal at Rawlinson Road Middle School, asked the child Wednesday what was jingling in his pocket and the student gave her the 3.5" long nails.
A school resource officer arrested him. His father picked him up and he was not taken to the police station.
The father said the nails were left in his pocket after a Boy Scout outing. He says it is ridiculous that his son faces an unlawful weapon charge. He says the boy threatened no one.

This post stands on its own merit and is not posted in defiance of anyone.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Yep . They live in our midst and they reproduce . My 13yo grandson got busted for a can of Skoal in his backpack today during a random search at school . Ok , no big deal . It wasn't drugs . Kicker is that he is the football star for the school team . Principal has given him an administrative suspension that will not be entered into his record because they have a game against a major school Thursday night . Kid is gonna have 2 days to be weedeatin on my place before the big game .
>
>
> My ***** is with the school system . If he was 'Joe **** the rag picker's kid ' that wasn't a football hero he and his parents would be in deep doodoo over this 'infraction'.
>Just because this is my grandson and I love him to the end of my life does not make this right that there is such a double standard .

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to be no end to the stupidity of those who are in authority.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI As long as actual politics stays out thread can stay..

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A first grader was taken into custody because he brought a plastic green soldier to school which had a gun in it's hands and the charge was for having a weapon. When the principal was asked by local news the response was we have a zero tolerance rule on weapons. People wonder why our kids are confused.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The masses are clueless and if anyone tells the truth of it - they are attacked and on TN the thread will be banned.
So,,, round and round we go and where it stops nobody knows.....
The TRUTH shall not be heard!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The masses are clueless and if anyone tells the truth of it - they are attacked and on TN the thread will be banned.
So,,, round and round we go and where it stops nobody knows.....
The TRUTH shall not be heard!
Ringfinder you want to talk politics take it to politics forum, you know the rules....

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just out of control stupid people supporting stupid ideas at this point! Nails? I don't completely blame the School system either.

S

stefen

Was the student suspended from his 'wood shop' class as well?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread