Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear you. Someone stole my jig saw so had to buy a new one. Then...then the no-good-niks brought the stolen one back and hid it on top of a heating duct in the basement. Right where it was stolen last year. If I ever catch them...!
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D HA! Wife & I have these "playful little buggers" (aka POLTERGIESTS - German); spirits with "minds" of six year old. They'll hide stuff, poke you with a "finger"... as if playing "tag, yer it". Got to "take a stand", and treat 'em like HUMAN six year old kids; "Listen up! Will NO longer tolerate this "playing around"; I will ZAP you with the TV Remote !" (Small elecrical charge... "spray" it around the room(s) for emphasis); this works for wife & I, although I leave Abby alone, as SHE knows better than "mess with me". :wink: An "uneasy" truce is better than "living in fear" & annoyance. :icon_thumleft: :wink: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
BuffaloBob said:
I hear you. Someone stole my jig saw so had to buy a new one. Then...then the no-good-niks brought the stolen one back and hid it on top of a heating duct in the basement. Right where it was stolen last year. If I ever catch them...!
BB
Dear BuffaloBob;
You may hear him, but it's highly doubtful that he hears YOU! :laughing9:
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I have checked out every flat surface, then the vertical ones, over everything ,under everything ,accused the cats, tried dowsing rods, map dowsing, and a metal detector. Where do i go from here. ?????Bob

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
no dog,just five cats. I lined them all up and explained what would happen if I found one of the aids in a cat box, wonder how the guarantee would work . ???

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lonesomebob said:
no dog,just five cats. I lined them all up and explained what would happen if I found one of the aids in a cat box, wonder how the guarantee would work . ???

My son-in-law rescued a grown Lab who he discovered like to eat paper. Especially napkins, tissues etc. After the dog ate $200 from his wallet he also had thoughts about "recovery". Too bad he didn't eat quarters or dimes. :)
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :wink: Yer looking for yer Masonic Ring? You have yer Past Master's Ring... looking for yer "regular" Blue Lodge ring? I DO know that Gnomes love gold, and little buggers will usually "shore up" gold in a cache down in the basement, where it is dark, damp, & SCARY! :o ::)

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
The insurance bought one hearing aid for me.But the ring is still out there somewheremaybe when they tear this house down ,someone will find it.... Bob

JUDDZILLA

Dec 11, 2011
Allentown, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
How is your eyesight? If it is not very good maybe the battery died and its still in your ear and just think its gone because its not working. JOKING! just sounded funny to me when I thought of it. I hope you find it. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions