They will not confiscate guns,, they will just tax them out of existence..

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey lets keep treating the innocent hard working Americans like crimminals.. That will surely fix all of our violence problems.. Why we're at it why don't we just parole all the violent crimminals are drug dealers because they won't be dangerous without guns.. I will be glad when we have a real president who protects American citizens rather than persicute them..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why they don't just pass a law against murder, robbery and assaults, we all know criminals obey the law.....

Out of my cold dead fingers....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn TH! You would think if they were to do something like that it really would make it unnecessary to enact any more laws.. We would all be safe then!

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has always made me wonder why we constantly need new laws, that will be ignored and not enforced, when there are already 22,000 fed and state gun laws on the books.....makes you wonder?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the worst thing that has happened to the gun show circuit is all the sidewalk commandos, who just because it is theirs, that SKS is now worth more than 100 bucks...
in the oil industry, they call them speculators....buy all the good stuff for pennies...but now it is worth a fortune...yea right...no sks out there is worth more than a hundred dollars.

this is not the government, or taxes, it is people who manipulate the market.

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the worst thing that has happened to the gun show circuit is all the sidewalk commandos, who just because it is theirs, that SKS is now worth more than 100 bucks...
in the oil industry, they call them speculators....buy all the good stuff for pennies...but now it is worth a fortune...yea right...no sks out there is worth more than a hundred dollars.

this is not the government, or taxes, it is people who manipulate the market.

Yeah,, I don't get it, pip. was that post about the new bill before congress, or gun shows?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well pip sks have gone over the 300 price.99$ was 10 years ago. At 100 you can take a small apple out of a tree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread