Attachments

• Thin 001.JPG
    Thin 001.JPG
    429.4 KB · Views: 812
  • Thin 002.JPG
    Thin 002.JPG
    447.9 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
You can send those rings right up here , Les! :headbang: They are beautiful...I love the color of that blue stone.

Congrats on the great finds!

Lorraine

Hunted out,,,you still managed to bring in the Gold,I'll take the T & CO,,,I love Miss Tiffany,,my precious granddaughter got her name from Tiffany & Company:icon_thumleft:,,,congrats Les

Now that is a thin ring. I have found earring backs but no thin ring like that. WTG :icon_thumleft:

Those are some awesome finds Les,congrats.:icon_thumleft:

Those rings can not hide from you-- Real nice Les .congratulations !!!

Great finds Les. If you can get that thin of a gold ring then you really can get all the gold you walk over. Congrats!

Sir, I thought that I had found the thinest gold ring ever this month...until I saw yours. Wholly cow. But the find is gold and the 2 silvers are sweet. Can't beat T&Co and the blue topaz looks awesome.

Excellent Les...... Ive got a small one like that a kids ring, tiny. Hunted out..... its always nice when people think that ... then bam you hit a nice find.

Dew

You know your not missing any gold that goes under that coil...very nice silver rings.

3 nice finds!! That tiffany is probably more valuable than the gold. congrats

Thin gold is better than no gold. The silver's not too shabby either.

Congrats.

Les West Central Fl said:
Went to a local beach today that has been sanded in and hunted out. Got only 4 coins and the thinnest wedding band I have ever found. Sounded like foil on my old Excalibur. Ring tested at 18kt. gold and weighs 0.3 gr.
Friday I found 2 silver. 1 Tiffany square ring and a ladies Topaz with CZ's

Les nice finds!!
Heres my thinest ring of gold if it is even a finger ring or maybe a link to something!!!

SnT

Ps. A few days ago at work I eyeballed this treat in the road!! Looks like it was run over a bit. HH

Attachments

• image-4282768113.jpg
    image-4282768113.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 187
  • image-3064698035.jpg
    image-3064698035.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 134
3 nice finds!! That tiffany is probably more valuable than the gold. congrats

my thoughts exactly, I'm not into brands but if I'm going to find silver this is the maker I'd prefer purely for value. You really can sweep Les, I wonder how many times Md's went over this before you snatched it. Threw in my thinnest gold ring pic just for fun - I love the british hallmarks (anchor etc) .. so tiny.

Attachments

• IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 184
Don't blow on it! I might evaporate! Very Nice! :beer

I am surprised the excal pick this up?

I am surprised the excal pick this up?
My old Excal with the Sea Search coil is super sensitive. It picks up the smallest items of gold, silver or other metals other than iron. I find many post and stud ear rings constantly including the backs of studs. My hunting partner says he's going to run over my machine one day. It has been this sensitive for over a year. Sometimes it starts to chatter and I have to shut it off and restart several times to get it steady again.

looks to have been resized a few times, funny how the bearer gets bigger as the ring gets smaller
nice finds les!!!! :sunny:

Your local beaches are my local beaches and no matter how many hours or days I search, nothing good. I havent quit trying but Its getting real tuff! I think you must be related to Midas!! Great loot congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back