Third visit to the silver site

J

Johnny Irby

This was my third visit to the site and I have covered the heaviest traveled part of the property.
The silver is slowing down and the targets are getting fewer the more I get away from the road.
Dont get me wrong, I still had an awesome hunt this morning but its dwindling down towards the end. :'(
IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

Upvote 0

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many more visits do you have to go.
You should try to go once more after a good rain to see what you find.
Nice silvers and I just posted on your other thread.
HH

OP
OP
J

Johnny Irby

Bull Durham said:
How many more visits do you have to go.
You should try to go once more after a good rain to see what you find.
Nice silvers and I just posted on your other thread.
HH
It rained about an inch last night and I got out this morning, but I do plan on switching coils and hitting it at different angles.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes that is some real nice find's i would keep hunting that spot untill i came home with a empty pouch.............

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Still more silver there, go back to where you found most of the silver and hit it from a different direction, dig any iffy signals, swing even slower than you have been. From what you've pulled its worth a try!! Good luck!!

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
Dwindling.....Not even.....Keep it up. You are making the rest of us slobber on the pics....LOL How bout across the road. Any ideal what may've been on site in the past????

HH,

RR

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
That looks like an old hair clipper blade assy.No telling what may have been there.Just keep pounding it and posting.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice selection of finds. . . it's always nice to find some cool relics along with the silver.

Woodsie

Oct 25, 2006
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
XLT by Whites
That site has more coins to give up....Go over it real slow and pick up the wispers...The deep coins...If there's a barber and early merc...there's a lot more there!! ::) ::) ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread