This a great forum for researching human nature.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
artie---

In the vein of Human Nature, when are you going to back up all your bragging, and take the test?
If we are still talking about Carl’s fake Double Blind test I have given the same answer for 9 years..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It is not a double blind test..It will only prove that one man can or can not use his equipment..Simple but I understand why you can not understand…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

You're only one man. That's the whole point of the test, isn't it? Whether you can or can't do what you brag that you can?

Besides, if you want 30 people to take the test, then have 30 people take the test. There is no limit to how many people can take the test, that I know of.

You're not making much sense, artie.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
artie---

You're only one man. That's the whole point of the test, isn't it? Whether you can or can't do what you brag that you can?
Besides, if you want 30 people to take the test, then have 30 people take the test. There is no limit to how many people can take the test, that I know of.
You're not making much sense, artie.
Why should I take a test ? I know all 4 of my LRL’s and MFD’s will find Gold. Just because you do not understand what a Double Blind test is just an excuse to you. You claim that our treasure hunting devices do not work and that all of them are fraudulent..That makes you the Claimant…I would be happy to show my skills in front of a Judge and Jury…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Art~
Why should I take a test ? I know all 4 of my LRL’s and MFD’s will find Gold. Just because you do not understand what a Double Blind test is just an excuse to you. You claim that our treasure hunting devices do not work and that all of them are fraudulent..That makes you the Claimant…I would be happy to show my skills in front of a Judge and Jury…Art
Tisk, tisk, artie. We've been through all that before, many, many times. You're sounding like a stuck record.
That's simply a gross #19, with a double #25. Booooooooring!
19. If on a forum, to stop further questions, the CA may also post nonsensical comments.
25. ****The CA will call the questioner a liar, try to say the questioner is illogical, try to use non-logic, or anything else which would seem to nullify the questioner's points in asking for proof of the CA's claims, or just to try and drag the discussion off-topic. They also like to answer questions which were never asked!
25. ****The CA will call the questioner a liar, try to say the questioner is illogical, try to use non-logic, or anything else which would seem to nullify the questioner's points in asking for proof of the CA's claims, or just to try and drag the discussion off-topic. They also like to answer questions which were never asked!

This insults can be found at Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread