This a great forum for researching human nature.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~"Scientific Proof of Scientific Claims Advocate (SPSCA)"~
More than just recently. Over and over and over. I have said that "I have no reason to doubt that dowsers are finding what they are looking for." But, also that I have never witnessed a successful dowse, that is, I've never seen one dig his dowse. Just saw a couple people fooling around, speculating where some water might be.

On the other hand, I have no doubt that LRLs do not do anything beyond what possibly could be done with simple dowsing. The only thing they might add is suggestability or greater confidence, whichever way you want to look at it.

I guess you may be able to claim that you have short term memory lapse…I have posted may times that I can locate anything that I can locate with a LRL with a set of Baited Dowsing Rods.
The difference is that with one of my LRL’s I can determine the distance to the object, the depth that the object is buried, the size of the object and what the object may be…Saves me time and energy and makes treasure hunting more fun..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~"Scientific Proof of Scientific Claims Advocate (SPSCA)"..Pretender~
Everyone as seen what you have said.
And people have seen what the LRL makers have said.
Now back it up with some (real) proof.
Will you except Photo’s, Movies, and 100’s of testimonials as real proof ?
What would you except as real proof ?.,.Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

As I have said before, several times, directly to you.

A video of locating and digging a treasure, of some kind, in undisturbed ground, would be a good start.

But the real test would be Carl's. (Duh)

You are going in circles again.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A video of locating and digging a treasure, of some kind, in undisturbed ground, would be a good start.
All ready done..next excuse please
But the real test would be Carl's. (Duh)
We have already told you that we will not take a fake Double Blind test that will only prove that one man can or can not use his tool..
You are going in circles again.
Seems like that is the out come when I try to discus real truths with skeptics..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

We already discussed your video.

The spot was marked with two rocks.

The soil was mostly powdery, because it had already been dug when you planted your silver dollar.

You knew right where the silver dollar was in the screen pan, because you knew it would be right on the tip of the shovel, because you planted it there.

Let's see a dig from an unmarked, undisturbed ground dig!

Or, since you claim to be that good, just go take Carl's test!

And we've already thoroughly been your nonsense complaints about Carl's test, so it's time to man-up and take his test. Nothing else is going to do it for certain.

So quit whining about it and just do it.

:sign13:

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
More excuses from people who have never dug a Treasure…We understand that your lack of experience makes your judgment of real movies a moot point..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
More predictability----- Hmmmmmm????

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~ EE THr~
The spot was marked with two rocks.
Did you notice how the dirt was built up on the upper side of the rocks and not on the other sides ?
The soil was mostly powdery, because it had already been dug when you planted your silver dollar.
This was pretty solid soil for the Desert with many rocks..Art

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 130

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Mr Expert..
Their are people that could help you but they are probably on your hit list as scammers..I will try to help you..They are called Optometrist…

Are you the resident "EyeBaller"...Art

Attachments

• images[4].jpg
    images[4].jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 77

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It was a grassy area in a park.
You have the park right..It is an Off Road Vehicle Park in the Pine Nut Moutains

There was no grass growing around the two rocks.
Seeds germinate in the spring…the green is called “Weeds”

It had been tampered with. You planted the silver dollar.
Your Eyeballs are wrong again

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 125
  • 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 119

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
OMG,,,,,,,,,,,Speachlesssss How deep is the rabbit hole???????

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenix---

Well you can "OMG" this: A home movie is not proof of anything. The "silver dollar" could easily have been palmed, or planted, or anything else.

If someone is going to go to the trouble of making a home movie, when it's obviously not proof, is only doing it because they can't pass a real test.

artie is trying to substitute a home movie for the real test, because he can't pass the real thing. If he could, he would, for several obvious reasons. So he just can't.

And neither can you.

That's life.

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
An off road vehicle park.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
An Off-Road Vehicle Park is an area of land that may be accessed by all-terrain vehicles such as 4x4 vehicles, Pickup Trucks, ATVs, and many other types of off-road vehicles.

And sombody just happened to drop an old silver dollar there?
Surprise..Your showing your complete lack of knowledge about Treasure Hunting..Coins are the most found items by Treasure Hunters..And also coins are the most lost items in the world..Since Silver Dollars are not a natural material I have to assume that some one dropped it..

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I'm talking about the FACT that you have no idea what went on in that area in the past, nothing more.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well you can "OMG" this: A home movie is not proof of anything. The "silver dollar" could easily have been palmed, or planted, or anything else.
Yes..The Silver Dollar could have been palmed, or planted, or anything else but it was lost.

If someone is going to go to the trouble of making a home movie, when it's obviously not proof, is only doing it because they can't pass a real test.
Can you please tell us where and when this real test will occur ?

artie is trying to substitute a home movie for the real test, because he can't pass the real thing. If he could, he would, for several obvious reasons. So he just can't.
I have heard that rumor many times..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions