"This battle is not about whether the land will be used, resources extracted...."

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Meg, Thanks for that post, been what some of us have been screaming for a very long time, with this out of control greenie movement and cozy relationship with the alphabet Gov.agency, this is a sweet video demonstrating the agenda:thumbsup:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
15,000 years and it still boils down to some people wanting power and control over all others. Even with all of our advances, we're not really that far from the despots of the past. Sneakier yes, but no different for the most part.

snakejim

Dec 18, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer, White's GM3, GMT, GM24K, White's Pulse scan TDI, Sierra Pulse Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the post MEG

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you mean the Czar and family Mad? No "Political asylum" for them and none given for the Greenies! The "Powers that be" really need to brush up on history. Those that fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very enlightning thanks MEG! I must say they've already tried to tell me about endangered species on my property yeah" grass" don't laugh! I did, told them to move it. they laughed. Don't care they can have my property when they pry my dead fingers from around it!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please leave political rhetoric out of posts...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions