This cant end well

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife wants me to stay home tomorrow. I have an appointment at a gated community sale at a house at 8:00. (they are not having a sale ) Sales there starts at 8:00. They gave me the gate code. So once I get in at 7:30 I'll hit the sales then call them to make the appointment at 9:00. Hmm. I really don't want to pass this up... I guess one day of her being mad won't hurt right?

Maybe i'll just carry the mop in the door when I get home and mop the kitchen floor. That should help right?

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go for it...you can be home by 9. Might not be a good idea to keep going to later sales though.

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is easy for me... No wife. No whining and b$&ching. I do what I want when I want.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah well I would have to bet a divorced with three kids would be a heck of a lot more expensive than anything else. I bought a 14 karat gold necklace today for a dollar so I will probably give her that.

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah well I would have to bet a divorced with three kids would be a heck of a lot more expensive than anything else. I bought a 14 karat gold necklace today for a dollar so I will probably give her that.

Smart purchase! What else did you get at a bargain?

Frank

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smart purchase! What else did you get at a bargain? Frank

The necklace is weird. The clasp was Mark 14 K but the necklace itself is gold filled. I still gave it to her though I don't know if she'll wear your not. I don't think she even knows what the differences between the two.

The only other things I got for in all separate threads but the forks for $25.

image-3921570943.jpg

A Lucien piccard watch for $10

image-2375551752.jpg

The silver box for five dollars that im still trying to figure out who made it.

image-704563307.jpg

And this Chinese dragon looking bowl. It was five dollars also.

image-2874256271.jpg

image-1247644940.jpg

image-2877764679.jpg

Along with a box of Legos that my son claimed!

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good sales are worth a night in the doghouse

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why do I never see things like that?

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why do I never see things like that?
I forgot to mention that I also bought from the same guy hundred dollars worth of Gucci wallets. 9 of them and they are all fake! I think one is actually for real but I think all the rest are knockoffs. So oh well you win some you lose some. I might stick the one online though just to see if it sells on my wife's account what the heck why not. The other three things were at his table. And the watch I took a gamble on because I read on here about Swiss watches being good.

I've never seen a silver box that was actually silver. This one was the color black though not silver and then I asked him what was inside the box that was closed up and he opened it. And I said I'll take them too. Then as I was standing there saw the Dragon bowl and said for five bucks why not take that as well. So unfortunately I don't want to sell any of the stuff I bought besides the watch and my one wallet that I'm not sure if it's real or not.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Great scores! Even if most or all of the wallets are fakes, you should be able to get your' money back and then some on the other items. I would say that you can get at the least 3 to 5 times what you paid for the Luccien Piccard Watch. Don't know about the Dragon bowl but the Silver box ought to fetch a pretty penny.

Frank

wagbert

Mar 29, 2008
You are an inspiration! I was going back several pages and saw all of the many posts you have made telling of all of the wonderful finds. Don't you ever sleep? lol
You are tearing 'em up out there. It is always nice to read a post from a good family man. May you have continued good luck!
Phil

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are an inspiration! I was going back several pages and saw all of the many posts you have made telling of all of the wonderful finds. Don't you ever sleep? lol You are tearing 'em up out there. It is always nice to read a post from a good family man. May you have continued good luck! Phil

Thanks, I kinda think I'm a tnet Aholic,,, i'm trying to cut back. But thank you. And good luck to you as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread