This Forum

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a lot of people bi$%h moan and complain about "blah blah blah the newbies" and " oh my you're giving it all away" and my personal favorite "you people never have anything to say"

Well I just ventured out into the real world today, and let me tell you - people are dumb as stones. I'm just glad to be able to communicate with individuals who actually know a thing or two about the world.

OK I've said enough nice things about you all now I've gotta be a jerk for the next couple days to even things out. I'll start by saying if you're going to bi#@h about this forum, go cry to your mama

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ain't got no mama, me and my daddy been sharin yours!

20304627.jpg

lambo1

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newb says Clad Sucks. Hear Hear !!! Silver 4 brains.

There are quite a few intelligent people on the forum. But Hear hear nonetheless.

Virgil

Sep 25, 2012
Georgia (And that's as specific as it's gonna get!
Detector(s) used
Eyes and hands, mainly. Sometimes I whip out the ol' sniffer...
Primary Interest:
Other
I know a lot of people bi$%h moan and complain about "blah blah blah the newbies" and " oh my you're giving it all away" and my personal favorite "you people never have anything to say"

Well I just ventured out into the real world today, and let me tell you - people are dumb as stones. I'm just glad to be able to communicate with individuals who actually know a thing or two about the world.

OK I've said enough nice things about you all now I've gotta be a jerk for the next couple days to even things out. I'll start by saying if you're going to bi#@h about this forum, go cry to your mama

Thanks, SFB :) I pride myself on being smarter than a rock! Not sure if I'm dumb as a post yet, but definitely smarter than a rock ;)

On a related note, it amazes me how few people understand the underlying, real value of things like silver. We really have been pretty successfully brainwashed as a country into thinking our paper fiat currency is somehow inviolate, that it somehow possesses some real, intrinsic value. When I look at a dollar bill now, I see it for what it is - fancy cotton paper. Only a promise makes it worth anything, and we all know how the folks at the top are royally screwing us there. Almost all my paltry savings is in CRH silver, and that's the way I like it, because I see that train a-coming. I fear for those that do not, or worse, won't.

Anyways, sorry about getting off-topic with that rant. You got me thinking, SFB :)

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Pie and Ice cream are good when you mix them together.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ain't got no mama, me and my daddy been sharin yours!

LOL,Thats some funny right there,Glad someone can spread a little humour around in here.Everyone can use a laugh now and then.

HH John

Last edited by a moderator:

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember we were ALL Newbies at one time!

No some of us were just born awesome.

Seriously the FAQ (which it coudl use some updates) alone for this forum makes it far better than most. And most people here are helpful and inspiring at times with only the occasional "zomg Im a newbie but I totally found a whole roll of 1909 VDBs but Im not going to post a pix"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember to keep the politics out of the posts....Posts with politics will be deleted...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Was that your first venture?

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
"People are dumb as stone"

Tell me about it. Here is a 'dumb' moment for you all. I had a freind who was telling me about this 1889 coin and I told her to not spend it and bring it in. then she tells me that it says 1789 and I started to think, 'oh great, its a fake or something'. she finally brought it and showed me. ::laughs:: It was a bicential Ike dollar. She showed me a sacagrwa(sp) dollar and shook my head. I told her to spend them, that they were not anything special. And this girl is a cashier, who handles money everyday and didn't know what a Ike dollar or sac dollar was. OMG, that is just plain scary.

Hugs and Smiles,
-Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread