This is facinating..

Hawgwild

Oct 29, 2012
Shreveport, LA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find these gifts you dowsers have is so interesting and fascinating. I'm thinking i would like to give this a try myself but was wondering just exactly how you do this online. I've seen videos on youtube where the dowser was searching a map, etc.

Just curious if you do your dowsing from the maps as seen on a computer screen or print them out and then reload them?

Is it best to have old topo maps or more recent google earth images? Does it really matter?

I've really enjoyed reading and seeing the results posted here and may have a request of my own soon..

Scottie

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Scottie~
  1. This is facinating..

I find these gifts you dowsers have is so interesting and fascinating.
I don’t think that it is a gift...I have spent years getting where I am.
I'm thinking i would like to give this a try myself but was wondering just exactly how you do this online. I've seen videos on youtube where the dowser was searching a map, etc.
Give it a try....I think you will find that we all do it differently.

Map dowsing.
http://www.lettertorobin.org/RBN_pdf/RBN_10_4_English.pdf
http://www.lettertorobin.org/companion/LearningToDowse.pdf
Map dowsing Lessons

Just curious if you do your dowsing from the maps as seen on a computer screen or print them out and then reload them?
I do mine on the computer screen...I used to print all the maps but found that the ink was costing to much.
Is it best to have old topo maps or more recent google earth images? Does it really matter?
I don’t think it matters...It comes down to your personnel favorite....Art

OP
OP
Hawgwild

Hawgwild

Oct 29, 2012
Shreveport, LA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much Art for the explanation, links, and the lessons. Great info. I got to learn this for sure.

Thanks a bunch,

Scottie

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Scottie..The link called Map Dowsing helped me a lot..The lessons plus information from others were great....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread