This is me

dobbie

Jan 5, 2009
I just joined yesterday. Thought I would throw another pic into the mix. I am from california, mother lode country, May of 09 will be a year for me in this wonderful hobby. I also like to gold pan, hike, dirt bike, spend as much time in the great outdoors as possible, and I am currently learning to snowboard. Just got me a board. woo hoo. hopefully when I save enough money I will be able to learn how to scuba dive as well. heard it was great for mding. ok enough of me here i am in arizona on good ole route 66. and an aweful closeup i had to take myself lol.

Attachments

• me+on+route+66.jpg
    me+on+route+66.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,065
  • md finds 038.jpg
    md finds 038.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,043
S

seger98

Welcome to T-net, the wife & I love Rt. 66 almost have traveled the entire length of it! Good luck

OP
OP
D

dobbie

Jan 5, 2009
the part of 66 that I am on in the pic is the stretch that goes up to the town that has all the mules. I forgot the name of it sorry. they are the direct descedents of the silver mining mules and they OWN the town. free to be where ever they want to be.

S

seger98

dobbie said:
the part of 66 that I am on in the pic is the stretch that goes up to the town that has all the mules. I forgot the name of it sorry. they are the direct descedents of the silver mining mules and they OWN the town. free to be where ever they want to be.

Oatman AZ. been there alot, we like metal detecting all the old mines around there!

OP
OP
D

dobbie

Jan 5, 2009
yes thats the place. i loved it there. so very cool. that was on a trip when i went national park hoppin'

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always great to have another young lady joining TNet.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 981

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, you should have enough 'Hobbies' to keep you busy for a while. :thumbsup:

HH, Fossis...........

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net. Nice to see more ladies. (so we can gang up on the guys)..lol.

Molly..

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wecome and good luck! Todd (Hogge) :thumbsup:

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Welcome to T-Net Dobbie! This place is full with good folks ready and raring to help. Sounds like you are a busy gal with all those hobbies. Hope you get to scuba dive! Keep 'em MD swinging girl.

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
A BIG WELCOME to Tnet. Great to see another beautiful lady and fellow Californian on board. Good luck with the hunting.

I'm in the Mother-zip, zilch, nada-Lode area north of Santa Barbara.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hiya Doobie!

I can't wait to kick around ole route 66 ABQ style:) Was there last year...what fun...and GREAT neon!

HH
Tori

P

pippinwhitepaws

howdy , same route, a bit east...arizona's hot! ;D

except the part i live in...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TN, good luck with all your hobbies!

Keep the posts coming and don't forget the pictures of your finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread