curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dream on TJE...;) Soon right? Love the doggie and the "rock" looking path to the right, know it's probably not one, but looks pretty. And is that another one way out there or an peninsula ?

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dream on TJE...;) Soon right? Love the doggie and the "rock" looking path to the right, know it's probably not one, but looks pretty. And is that another one way out there or an peninsula ?

CK, this is off the tip of Bruce Peninsula...take truck on ferry (2hr. to Manitoulin Island) / 3hr. drive across it east to west. Then take our own boat 2 miles to uninhabited Cockburn Island (also called Colburn). The next door/island is the U.S. Drummond Island.(Michigan I believe). Total about 7hrs truck & boats from home. :) ...little island (pic) behind Cooper is called Magnetic Island (wrecked many boats in the old days..sent compasses spinning I heard)

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...It better be GREAT to take that "adventure" to get to it! lol And I know it is from all you've said about it....OK here I come...got all the directions so am set to go...joking of course.:laughing7: Yes, remember you mentioning the "Magnetic" Island, sounds like the Bermuda Triangle, kind of, be careful. ;)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...It better be GREAT to take that "adventure" to get to it! lol And I know it is from all you've said about it....OK here I come...got all the directions so am set to go...joking of course.:laughing7: Yes, remember you mentioning the "Magnetic" Island, sounds like the Bermuda Triangle, kind of, be careful. ;)

Nah, just a hop, skip, and jump and I'm there CK ;) ha!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CK, this is off the tip of Bruce Peninsula...take truck on ferry (2hr. to Manitoulin Island) / 3hr. drive across it east to west. Then take our own boat 2 miles to uninhabited Cockburn Island (also called Colburn). The next door/island is the U.S. Drummond Island.(Michigan I believe). Total about 7hrs truck & boats from home. :) ...little island (pic) behind Cooper is called Magnetic Island (wrecked many boats in the old days..sent compasses spinning I heard)

102_8446.JPG Hey TJE...Here is my Cooper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aka cooper 1841

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's island is the one in the background?

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's island is the one in the background?

Hey TR, I don't know if Magnet Island (nickname I believe) is owned or still Canadian Crown Land (Gov). My guess is it's only about 10 acres.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some dogs like to chew rocks...he picked a Biggie!!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Here is a silly dog who like to chew rocks..
. 010.JPG

Good to see you take him out to enjoy being a dog!! Dogs are people too!!
LOL
I really hate when people keep dogs in cages... small cages on top of that!
Looks like a happy doggie!
Thanks for sharing your doggie pics too...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions