Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Said that every morning in school, followed by the Lord's Prayer, our teachers led us. We all turned out alright, mostly. Salute the flag when it passes in review, too. One 4th of July parade, me and a whole bunch of in-laws, friends, Hispanics of course, all there and here come the flag and we all stood and saluted the flag as it passed. Except one little niece. "Sobrina, levantate, Saluda tu bandera, por favor!" I said. "Oh no, our teacher said we don't have to do that". Well it is the modern times and I guess teachers have progressed. (I was proud the rest of the family gave her hell for that, as it was an insult to the flag and all of us.)

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN You and All others Patriots Who Believe in the United States are FREE to Pledge Your Allegiance Here and Now. Have at it!.....Joe McDonough

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God Bless America and all the freedoms people died for the greatest Country on the planet.........Tommy

Last edited:

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God Bless America and all the freedoms people died for the greatest Country on the planet.........Tommy
I agree completely Tommy amen!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not perfect by any measure but nothing is but can anyone name a better Country if you can then start kicking rocks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions