this is the deepest no question any more ,its a total wipeout

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hardly bother with the Detecting Wales site (though I live in Wales). It is as I say in my post what the archaelogical site had posted on the subject. Are you now saying that any report on any detector can only be made if the manufacture or importer pays the forum ? Now that doesn't sound very good.

In the meanwhile the performance report I've been waiting on didn't come in quite the way I expected because the detector has been sold on due to "lack of discrimination against deep iron".

altinkum

Tenderfoot
Mar 30, 2010
hi brian the blisstool poster on dw was banned for a day and all blisstool threads/video's removed. the forum and rallies dw provides are to provide the forum owner with a cash turnover thats why theres adverts on the site. we have daryl (uk's blisstool distribitor) coming to our club dig on sunday we will be doing a test bed so everyone can try their present detector over the targets i.e cartwheel-20ins silver joey-12ins hammered coin-12ins viccy halfpenny-15ins i'll let you know how we get on mike

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be interesting. As I mention Richard in Scotlands mate bought the latest version and did not like it one bit. The dutch detector review site has come up with some funny results ie less performance on some coins than the original, cheaper version but this is what a couple of owners had posted before.

Look forward to hearing the results !

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First light here and I was heading out but its raining stair rods again. Sorry to hear about the delay on the test but what can you do with the weather. Davy Russell has one on order and hopefully by the time he gets it the weather will have improved. There's a new discriminating pulse worth a look, the SPI MX3 with five tones. I'm keeping an open mind but its cheap and if you have something a cut above the norm then you can charge what you like for it and people will be happy to pay.

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never used a "Blisstool", - metal detector that is. There made in Italy, yes? Then obviously while they may not work very well, you will look great using it. chou!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread