This is the most fake video I have ever seen!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we are guessing this was buried in 1946? Even if that is the case, why these particular coins? Why isnt there period coins in there? Why isnt there a ton of half dollars? Three possible scenarios come to mind:

They are stolen and this is an alibi video.

They are coin dealers showing off to get sales.

They are being paid by an advertiser to fake this find and drum up business.

I'd rule out Coin Dealer. considering how they treated the Coins.
If I'm wrong Would you deal with a Coin dealer who Rubs their coins like that ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every "big name" detectorist was sharing this around Facebook too. You should see some of the idiots who run these groups.

I don't do Facebook, But I've been hearing allot about how many B.S.'ers there are on there

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Youtuber who finds nothing but clad 99.99% of the time...I am offended. Find the good stuff legit and suffer through the trenches like the rest of us.

I called em out in a fairly unkind manner. My post has been up for 6 hours - soon to be deleted for sure. There is NO WAY nobody else has called them out. Bad karma be damned...that is bull-bleep.

What amazes me is there are some fairly credible Youtubers commenting there and saying how rad it is. :sadsmiley:

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, those fingernails! BARF!!! Other noticeable BS: the plug, the way the can was retrieved, the condition of the can, the condition of the hand cleaner (my father always used that type, and the solvent always sits on top and needs to be mixed), the comment on the gold coin was over the top, acting stupid but inadvertently schooling us on what the coins were, having the vehicle right there, saying there was a slit in the can to make it like a piggy bank, yet there was no dirt in the can and no hand cleaner in the hole. I made a comment calling bullshit, and I normally would never do that, but this one pissed me off. Like others have said, some comments have been deleted. Mine included.

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been looking at the nuggetnoggin videos for about 6 months now. He has found some great stuff however I think it's the entertaining factor which brings people back to his channel. His personality in front of the camera is great. Like his expression when he says "I think it's silver" LOL. Plus the video editing is good as well. I'm always checking my list to see if he as uploaded a new video. As for the video in this thread I've only watching a minute of it and was not interested in his findings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread