spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this should probably be in the Paranormal section and will be moved, but I know many of you have read several of my posts and I wanted to share this with you. For once this is not a joke, or if it is, I have been the victim of a practical joke.

My best friend had spent the past week with me, although no longer dating we are still the best of friends. When she was home packing she asked if I had a hair dryer and a hand held mirror at home. I told I would would buy both as I did not own a hair dryer, and I had no idea where my mother's mirror was. My mother had passed away three ago, and I got rid of most of her possessions.

I went out shopping Friday for the hair dryer and 2 mirrors to keep my friend happy. I put a mirror in the bedroom and the other in the bathroom along with the hair dryer. So all went well until tonight. My friend just came to me minutes ago and said, "I see you found your mother's mirror". I had no clue what she was talking about and she said she found the mirror on the bed. Sure enough, I go in the room and there is a mirror on the bed and she swears that she did not place it there. I know for a fact that I did not, which she found hard to believe at first, especially with my track record in the practical joke department.

I keep an open mind to the paranormal and other things that we do not have a full understanding of, but this is the first time I have ever had the experience if it is not a joke. Maybe I'll have to beat the truth out of her later, just kidding. I can tell you this is quite an unsettling experience and gave me the willies for sure.

Another thing is that my aunt had passed away Feb 22nd and the priest was asking when he would see me in church. Well today was the day I did go to church and I have been away for a while. This really makes me think.

For once I really feel like the boy who cried wolf...

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
That kind of stuff happens around our shop all of the time! Whats really creepy is when you hear your name being whispered & it sounds like someone is right behind you whispering in your ear. Of course no one is there. I always ask myself, did I actualy hear that or was it in my head?? ??? Me & my girl were packin some stuff up in boxes in the basement a while back & the felt tip marker kept disapearing. My girl would find it on the dryer everytime, thinking I put it there. After this happened many times, we started paying attention to the pen, kinda watching it. Sure enough it disapeared & turned up on the dryer & we both know beyond a shadow of a doubt that neither of us put it there. ???

O

Old Silver

These things are real. No matter who don't believe it, they are here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions