This is what we are up against

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like the names of those who are to be held accountable. I would hold them with a rope. Time to head into the woods with guns and run off the pot growers. They can grow legally in Washington now anyway. Sounds like the Karuk tribe is not even a tribe anyway. Nice affidavit

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The state and the goverment allow these type of originzations!!!You ever wonder why??? Why worry about these small fish??Our goverment is the KINGPING of origanized crime...Does no good to worry about these things as they are not the problem...The problem is our two faced system!!!!!Crime equals money and money equals power and the ability to make and break laws!!!As for me I pay no mind to the Karuk tribe or the Hells angels or hippies or any other possible criminal orignaztion as the damage they do is little compared to the men and women who we intrust to govern the United States..But Alas I fear all is lost!!!!!!! Our goverment is only adept in misdirection, Scandels,and making sure their own asses are taking care of!!! May The lord take pity on us all!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread