Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Holmes08

Greenie
Nov 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree watching someone show there NOVICE is quite funny/entertaining......

I was reading a thread from in the past a couple of nights ago, and ran across something similar to this and literally laughed out loud ! ! !

Posted he had found 5 solid rolls of 40% quarters 65-69

You want to tell these people to keep there post to themselves until they figure it all out, but its to entertaining to stop them !

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
There's alot of clueless people out there. At the moment there's a guy on the local craigslist trying to sell a bunch of 71 & newer Kennedys for around 75 cents each if you buy the whole lot of them. What a concept.. selling your dumps for more than 50 cents each to people who don't know any better...

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want to tell these people to keep there post to themselves until they figure it all out, but its to entertaining to stop them !

so you would rather want people who are new to keep the mistakes and questions they have to themselves then getting the right information here. seeing how you are a new member why do you not take some of your own advice and get off of the boards until you are better at this.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was reading a thread from in the past a couple of nights ago, and ran across something similar to this and literally laughed out loud ! ! !

Even more entertaining is the person who ridicules others on their collective stupidity while making some grade school level grammatical errors.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
so you would rather want people who are new to keep the mistakes and questions they have to themselves then getting the right information here. seeing how you are a new member why do you not take some of your own advice and get off of the boards until you are better at this.
Wow... I guess you're not the welcome wagon huh ? Too much hostility here. I'm going back to the metal detecting side of the room....

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want a laugh? Check out these coins for sale....

mattytrott in Coins & Paper Money| eBay

What a deal!!!

That hurt my eyes, almost made me puke, and gave me a strange feeling of wanting to strangle some sense into that guy. I would buy that 1814 Large Cent if there was $-525 shipping (negative). I also love those "rare" common-date VF Morgan Dollars for $2000.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That hurt my eyes, almost made me puke, and gave me a strange feeling of wanting to strangle some sense into that guy. I would buy that 1814 Large Cent if there was $-525 shipping (negative). I also love those "rare" common-date VF Morgan Dollars for $2000.

Those aren't Morgan dollars, they are E Pluribus Unum coins! DUH!

:laughing7:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In every section wether it is gold or relics, bottles, artifacts,ship wrecks,beach etc.. you have new members come in. Most times the more experienced members will chime in and help the new member when they get off track. They can take the advice or ignore it.I have been around long enough to see newbies actually become good at their hobby because of the help from members. I know I have made some pretty funny wrong post because I did not understand. I am still learning.Hopefully you guys welcome and help new members. The one rule I have is never give up my spots but the rest is free :)
Good luck

hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm new to metal detecting myself and rely on the members here to educate myself. I really appreciate all the good advice I read on here. Unfortunately there are gonna be people on here that have forgotten they they also were new and had to learn. I don't mind people poking a little fun but they should also add a little education in doing so. The people on here that bother me are the ones that tend to wanna prey on people that are here to learn and take advantage of them. Thank God there are people on here that watch out for those people and tend to intervene. Thank you to the ones of you that do..................David

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know your new so read our rules..... Stop baiting and insulting......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I love the 1953-D "rare" cent for $20!!! shame on him.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 1953-D was $50 before

He reduced the 1878 Morgan from $2000 to $1000 - ITS A FIRE SALE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread