mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out a couple times this month and found a few things mostly clad but did get a 1907 Canada Lg Cent and a couple wheats. I sure dont know what is wrong but I can not seem to find the old silver. Oh well maybe this week end will be better... I still can not upload pics it keeps saying filed file to big and I don't know how to down size my pics sorry I still trying to learn how to down size but no luck ....Matt

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you have photo file where you store your photos on the computer go into edit on a photo and it will show what size the photo is. This is where you can make the photo smaller in size, it depends on the camera is doing as well from a phone with a 4-6mega.pix. compared to the simplest instant camera having 14+ so the detail will be higher in the better camera. I have no problem uploading cell pictures, but I have lots taken with the other camera I have to edit. As far as silver is concerned it's a crap shoot weather your coil gets over one as some places are pretty beat and a person has to work for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread