Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hookah , more pics as in different pics from different angles. where was it found? the more info provided the better your results.

Upvote 0

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When posting in "What Is It?", please give members the information they need to help identify your find:

1. Post sharp closeup photos of both the front and the back.

2. State the actual size of the item. Also, if possible, put something with it in the photo for scale: a common U.S. coin, a ruler, etc.

3. If there are any inscriptions which cannot be easily read in the photos, type them in full in your post.

4. If there are maker's marks, numbers, symbols, or other marks on the back which are not easily seen in the photo, post a closeup or a drawing of them.

5. Indicate the composition of the item. For example: "thin brass, filled with lead on the back."

• Do not deliberately withhold any information just to "have fun" seeing if members can guess correctly.

• Once your item has been identified, don't forget to mark it "Solved."

• Finally, if someone identifies your item or provides other helpful information, take time to post your appreciation— and maybe send a PM to say, "Thanks!" too.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

CraigBrown

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
does the hole go all the way through? It looks like the end is damaged? Looks like something I found at Woodstock..."cou

does the hole go all the way through? It looks like the end is damaged? Looks like something I found at Woodstock..."could be"
I miss read there is like a pin hole

does the hole go all the way through? It looks like the end is damaged? Looks like something I found at Woodstock..."could be"

Upvote 0

dz302

Greenie
Jul 27, 2022
Can you draw through either end? Could very well be part if a Chinese Brass & Copper
Opium Pipe. Many of them had a black ceramic material tip.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

CraigBrown

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks the same all around
Can you draw through either end? Could very well be part if a Chinese Brass & Copper
Opium Pipe. Many of them had a black ceramic material tip.

It is full of something, top hole is about size of a toothpick, dont really want to pock around inside of it till I know what it is lol.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread