This photo PROBABLY should have a caption, but........YOU choose.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sperm Bank.jpg

(1) Watermelon seed spitting contest?

(2) Chewing tobacco spitting contest?

(3) Bird immitations?

(4) Best kisser?

(5) World spitball champion?

(6) Champion candle blower--outer?

(7) Propper form for " firing " a magnum peashooter?

(8 ) Blowfish immitation?

(9) Curring BODACIOS hiccups?

(10) Cooling a seriously LARGE cup of coffee? :coffee2:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sperm Bank Worker Caught Drinking On The Job :wink:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheesh, all of your captions are better than mine. Plus, I'm glad to see the Mods have a sense of humor about, possible, borderline humor. I promise I won't post anything risque-er than this. ;D :thumbsup:

Well, there is one other photo that is kinda gross funny. It's along the lines of World's Worst Jobs idea. Guess I could use it for a new posting and get it out of my system; so to speak. ::)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
Cheesh, all of your captions are better than mine. Plus, I'm glad to see the Mods have a sense of humor about, possible, borderline humor. I promise I won't post anything risque-er than this. ;D :thumbsup:

Well, there is one other photo that is kinda gross funny. It's along the lines of World's Worst Jobs idea. Guess I could use it for a new posting and get it out of my system; so to speak. ::)

Or you could use it for your Avatar. :wink:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
Shortstack said:

Or you could use it for your Avatar. :wink:

Heh, Heh, Heh. Don't need no stinking avatar! ;D And, too; you must want Marc to have a serious case of apoplexy after he blew a gasket.....errrrr, lost his temper with my Osama Obama avatar. ::)

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions