This post is NOT political/NOT religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont make it that.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheney wasn't at a skeet shoot but it was still a moronic mistake. My point on skeet shooting is a lot more kids are hurt percentage wise playing organized school sports than organized skeet shooting yet the "shooting" is treated like a plague. Very scary sport!! My grandson also plays football and I feel he is MUCH safer shooting at those events than he is on the football field. btw, he took first place in the competition yesterday. :)

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cheney wasn't at a skeet shoot but it was still a moronic mistake. My point on skeet shooting is a lot more kids are hurt percentage wise playing organized school sports than organized skeet shooting yet the "shooting" is treated like a plague. Very scary sport!! My grandson also plays football and I feel he is MUCH safer shooting at those events than he is on the football field. btw, he took first place in the competition yesterday. :)

Too bad MORE kids didn't have a Papaw like you!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Good for him.... And you ought to be proud also and I know you are. I have a blast teaching my Grandkids to shoot. And it's always so fun when somebody pulls off a great shot and we all high five. Last summer my 15 y/o Grandson and I were using the .22's. We hung 5 water filled water drinking bottles from fishing line in trees about 30 yds. away. He went out and swung the first one. One my 1st shot the bottle exploded. Then it was his turn. I went out and swung his bottle.... On his 1st. shot he hits the swinging nylon fishing line and the bottle dropped.... "HE WINS".... how do you compete with that? His confidence SOARED with the encouragement from me.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
See post # 99.

Actually Rebel, it was post #94 where it was said:

"WISE FOLKS BEWARE...THE FOOLS WANT CONTROL!" ...Sums up my humble opinion in pretty much all things.

What you need to understand is that NO TNET MEMBER WAS MENTIONED (i.e. No Tnet member was called a fool), rather it was a GENERAL STATEMENT about the state of world affairs and the desire of some to make changes that have no basis in fact just to make changes.

Problem with changes is ... they only benefit the person who dreams them up. You should remember playing ball or another game as a kid and one of the kids always wanted to make a change in the rules that would make the game better for him or give him an advantage.

SAME EXACT THING ... why? Because "THE FOOLS WANT CONTROL" to the detriment of the rest of the world.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See post # 99.

Mods post count and members post counts are different since our count includes all deleted posts.

Quote post in question # 94, 99, which ever one you think violates TN rules.......

Calling a non-member a fool or even an idiot violates no TN rules....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Actually Rebel, it was post #94 where it was said:

What you need to understand is that NO TNET MEMBER WAS MENTIONED (i.e. No Tnet member was called a fool), rather it was a GENERAL STATEMENT about the state of world affairs and the desire of some to make changes that have no basis in fact just to make changes.

Problem with changes is ... they only benefit the person who dreams them up. You should remember playing ball or another game as a kid and one of the kids always wanted to make a change in the rules that would make the game better for him or give him an advantage.

SAME EXACT THING ... why? Because "THE FOOLS WANT CONTROL" to the detriment of the rest of the world.

TY; WHO are the "FOOLS"...? I once read a bumper sticker that said... "EVERYTHING in the Universe is subject to CHANGE; and EVERYTHING is on schedule"; INTERESTING...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY; WHO are the "FOOLS"...? I once read a bumper sticker that said... "EVERYTHING in the Universe is subject to CHANGE; and EVERYTHING is on schedule"; INTERESTING...

Rebel, you have to figure that one out on your own.......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post

The solution is simple for quite a few people.All they have to do is look in the mirror.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The bumper sticker statement is absolutely true!!!! I don't know about interesting... its more fact. But were not talking about cosmos events here. I can't help a meteor strike, earthquakes or a solar flare because those things are right on schedule (that's a given). But when a group of fools want to change the status quo which works for the masses to benefit a few it strikes a lot of us as absolutely wrong. That's the changes some despise and then vocalize. "Who are the "FOOLS"...? There the ones who want to disrupt the status quo and support it. Then when it happens.... Idiots have arrived and mass chaos thrives. This country needs more strong leaders and a lot less followers. Were at a point now where someone lies and 100's swear to it. It's despressing!!!!!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The bumper sticker statement is absolutely true!!!! I don't know about interesting... its more fact. But were not talking about cosmos events here. I can't help a meteor strike, earthquakes or a solar flare because those things are right on schedule (that's a given). But when a group of fools want to change the status quo which works for the masses to benefit a few it strikes a lot of us as absolutely wrong. That's the changes some despise and then vocalize. "Who are the "FOOLS"...? There the ones who want to disrupt the status quo and support it. Then when it happens.... Idiots have arrived and mass chaos thrives. This country needs more strong leaders and a lot less followers. Were at a point now where someone lies and 100's swear to it. It's despressing!!!!!

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

I don't believe this includes the 'Free Thinkers'

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to clarify here. I forgot that my grandson recently turned 12 so he isn't 11 anymore. Here's his pic though :)

Attachments

• 1st  place.jpg
    1st place.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 68

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Great observation!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just to clarify here. I forgot that my grandson recently turned 12 so he isn't 11 anymore. Here's his pic though :)

Please tell him Brad (Limitool) from Tennessee is proud of him!!!! Good job son. And to you too packerbacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cancer is more common now because other diseases are no longer killers. Perhaps my grandmothers would have died of cancer if they hadn't died in childbirth first. The sugar part is easy, don't eat processed food or sugary drinks.

Cancer is more prominent now because of all the "un-natural" products that are put into the foods. To avoid cancer these days you had better be watching all the labels to see what's in the food you are eating. I prefer all natural myself...but who can afford the prices of organic food these days? I grew up on a 250 acre farm. I had to insist on store bought milk...really didn't like the milk straight from the cow....lol. But all the other food we had was grown on the farm...and believe me....it was great. I didn't know then how good I had it growing up. We had fresh steaks (freezer full) from cows we raised...fresh sausage from the pigs we slaughtered every Thanksgiving Day, fresh chickens and eggs from the hen house.....There wasn't a Kroger food store anywhere within 15 miles of our place...and that was really a good thing. We grew everything in a very large garden...had 2-3 acres of strawberries....apple trees of all kinds....pecan, walnut trees, plum trees, blackberry bushes, raspberry bushes, pear trees.......If it was ripe and you wanted it.....it was there to provide for you. I often wonder why someone would go to the trouble of planting a tree in their yard for the sake of saying...Isn't that tree pretty? Why not plant a fruit tree and provide your children with something healthy to eat? I'm all for going back to the old ways of living.....the way things are going I believe that we may have to do this anyway just to survive. Who needs a "smartphone".........I get along great without it. PC or laptop is good for being able to communicate with everyone. The problem I see is that these people that have grown up in the city and have no "common-sense" about anything are the ones that are surrounding themselves with what they call security measures. Make up a bunch of laws to make themselves feel safe. Too many people are scared and have no idea what they are missing in life. If God intends for you to go at any minute...no laws...no security in this world is going to stop you from being taken. The more laws we allow to be made that infringe on our freedoms just to make someone feel good and safe in their home the worse it's going to get. Sorry...but all this really gets me going. I have observed this for a long time now. So many people are just plain ignorant of the truth of what is really going on. When you look at all that has been taken away....what makes us think that life is worth living in a cage. And this is not a political statement..........it's a man statement..........let man be free or else.

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I totally fear the "else" is coming (above post) and we're going to take a HUGE step backward in our society. I just don't want my children or grandchildren to go through the curve. But I totally realize a couple of generations will go through hell during the change. To many rules, regulations, fines and politics involved to advance our way of life much further in this country without violent resistance coming forth before long. The majority of citizens before long will get tired of all the restrictions and redistributions of money to others and then rebel.... but probably not all peacefully. I hope its corrected before violence erupts... but I fear its coming and will be "disguised" as domestic terrorism not rebellion to restrictions....???? Kind of like gaining our Independence.... again!

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally fear the "else" is coming (above post) and we're going to take a HUGE step backward in our society. I just don't want my children or grandchildren to go through the curve. But I totally realize a couple of generations will go through hell during the change. To many rules, regulations, fines and politics involved to advance our way of life much further in this country without violent resistance coming forth before long. The majority of citizens before long will get tired of all the restrictions and redistributions of money to others and then rebel.... but probably not all peacefully. I hope its corrected before violence erupts... but I fear its coming and will be "disguised" as domestic terrorism not rebellion to restrictions....???? Kind of like gaining our Independence.... again!

When I look on the internet and see the horrible things that other people in the world have to endure in their life I realize that we "Americans" are very spoiled. Most people are living with blinders on like an old mule and don't want to see or acknowledge that atrocities are happening today as we speak, to children all over the world. I don't want to see my children suffer either...but I also don't want to see them ruled and regulated to death and being made to work as a slave while being told they should be happy they are free......while being given wages that are barely enough to cover expenses. Gas prices going up and down every week to satisfy the greed that Americans have become accustomed to putting up with. When did it happen that "We the People" changed positions and we now work for them?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"horrible things that other people in the world have to endure in their life".... I believe this is a cycle that "circles" about every 500 - 1000 years for each civilization. I think our country advanced so fast due to its original concepts and principals that we outpaced ourselves right back into the cycle quickly. Just my thoughts.... Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread