this sat in chicago

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Hi Bomber;
I'm close enough; but graduation open house weekend here.....I'm on vacation at the end of July........

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no problem tab,we'll be doing this every month if not more.we're starting to develope a regular non-club of about 10-15 guys and gals so keep your eyes open for the july hunt,i think it'll be at lucky1777's house,as we speak he getting his deck and pool ready for us ;D

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
bomber said:
devon and milwaukee 9am,groves 1-2,5 bucks per person(for lunch,subs,chips,salad,water,beer) 6-7 guys right now
I missed this post, but would not be able to make it anywayzzz....Maybe a late afternoon-evening hunt? Sun stays up quite late now, too. Anybody talkin' about Polo,IL hunt? I know there is an old airport there. I wonder what that same land was used for prior to airport? steven.

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
bomber said:
no problem tab,we'll be doing this every month if not more.we're starting to develope a regular non-club of about 10-15 guys and gals so keep your eyes open for the july hunt,i think it'll be at lucky1777's house,as we speak he getting his deck and pool ready for us ;D
Deck and pool are all done. I just don't think my little town of 150 people could take an influx of all you city folks. ;D Keep posting when these hunts are, maybe one of these 99brown will meet me and we could make the drive up north.

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didn't hear anything about a polo hunt,what do you guys think about a big family and friend picnic in sept?feeling people out before i start planning

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eddy,eddy,eddy,always in the gutter,thats why your a pisser ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread