main_headline020609.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 246

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
For sure big time inflation is in the future. The are driving us headlong into deep depression. Mark my words.

Golden Silver

hellsbells

Jan 1, 2009
my mind
our future has been destroyed and the USA will be known as the shortest living superpower in the world....which makes me very sad to say....

good thing i speak chinese ;D :icon_king: ;D they will rule the world next i believe

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
in the past when inflation increases so does the price of gold,silver,oil,food,and everything else i think jim is right...better hold on....

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
in the past when inflation increases so does the price of gold,silver,oil,food,and everything else i think jim is right...better hold on....

Not exactly true. It's true in Zimbabwe but that doesn't mean it will happen here. If we face inflation much less massive inflation you can expect to see the government try and regulate the commodities. Just look at the fact that gold is hitting all time highs in other countries at this moment but not yet here.If gold and silver go through the roof expect the dollar to be pretty much worthless. Believe me the gov will do all that it can to prevent that. So don't put all you eggs in one basket. I believe that the price will also go up but I think that's just do to foreign investment. Then BOOM skyrocket once U.S. wakes up.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL,

Sorry I don't want to pick on anyone or point fingers. So I'll point to all of you, I don't think any of you know what your talking about. ??? Gold or Oil is traded on a worldly basis its the same price for everyone. The currency you get it from is different. See I don't even know what I'm talking about. :icon_scratch:

Just have faith these people know what they are doing and all will be well.... :icon_king:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are then only country with the capability of commig back from this.

DW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread