OP
OP
D

dragonsoldier

Jan 24, 2015
central alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost certain it's chert ands it's really smooth. However, im in no way an expert. I just love the outdoors, and this is a hobby that I picked up as a small child from countless hours in the outdoors with my father who passed away about a year ago. Every time I'm outdoors it's like being with my Dad again. He proved to me at an early age that it's not about what you catch, kill, or find. It's about the history of the place and it's about being close to God and enjoying his creation. I remember him saying things like, "see the tree, you and I are probably the only person that has ever seen that tree.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was an absolutely beautiful statement... I bet your father was a wonderful man. I'm sure he was very proud of his son. Nice point you found there for sure.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love your outlook and sentiment. I totally agree. Cool little point :thumbsup: Keep looking-- and 'feelin it' :)

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good catch,that's a nice one.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy just being out in the quiet and seeing some wildlife at times. Its always nice to find something though, nice keeper

OP
OP
D

dragonsoldier

Jan 24, 2015
central alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS for all the nice comments. It's a blessing to see that there is others out there that love the outdoors and cherish the time they spend there. Sometimes people look at me cazy when I load up the backpack and head out on a WALK-ABOUT

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't tell them what you are finding they all will be out there.

OP
OP
D

dragonsoldier

Jan 24, 2015
central alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already experienced that! People beg you to show them how to to look for artifacts. I just tell them to get out of the house, put down the phone (cuz there is not an app to show u where it's at), and look down! Then they are like, "Wow, it's everywhere!". Duh! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread