obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coinmojo said:
I got 1 lonely "67" :help:

Thats right 1 40%er out of 10,000 coins.

Things had better start heating up or my 4 year run is going to come to an end. :dontknow:

I usually post photo's of my finds but most of you know what 1 lonely 67 looks like.... ::)

Mojo
Know what you mean, the Wife has only gotten 19 Silvers out of the last 18 Boxes with 14 Skunks; She does 6 Boxes a week. Mine are pretty puny too, got 13 Silvers out of 6 Boxes last week with 3 Skunks.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
coinmojo said:
I got 1 lonely "67" :help:

Thats right 1 40%er out of 10,000 coins.

Things had better start heating up or my 4 year run is going to come to an end. :dontknow:

I usually post photo's of my finds but most of you know what 1 lonely 67 looks like.... ::)

Mojo

July has been a lousy month for boxes,but great for road trips.
HH
Rich

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Kinda like when I was a gold prospector, figure my gold cost about $5K an oz back then haha.
HH Mark
BTW sure wish I had been doing this instead.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Just take a break and dont burn out. My boxes several times this year were crap for 3 or 4 weeks in a row. Seems like everytime i take a break i get a decent hit on my next order.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Silver Stripe said:
Kinda like when I was a gold prospector, figure my gold cost about $5K an oz back then haha.
HH Mark
BTW sure wish I had been doing this instead.
Ah but if you was a panning- prospecting today that would be reversed almost certainly; saw news stories outa Calif few months ago about how sooo many unemployed with no place to go or live were heading for the hills & camping out panning for Gold, some of them doing well many surviving on their finds. Of course the Gov was planning on passing more laws to stop them claiming the environment was being harmed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread